The earliest the PL has been won;

- Games = 5 remaining

- Date = 14th April (in 2001)

6 games to go

Our 7th last game is away to City on April 4th. We can win it then if we are;

- 16pts ahead of them and win the game (19pts clear with 6 games left), or

- 19pts ahead of them and draw the game (stay 19pts clear with 6 games left)

The game before the City/LFC game is City being away to Chelsea so some potential for them to drop points in the week before they play us.

5 games to go

To win it with 5 games to go, we play Villa at home on April 11th which is our 6th last game. If we come out of that with 3pts there will be 5 games left meaning we will need to be 16pts clear. 

• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So privileged to witness this, my aul fella passed away two weeks ago, wish he could have been here to see it. YNWA 

Good lass...she's been up since 6.30, telling my youngest about it all.

Getting loads of clicks for their articles about why it shouldn't return though aren't I? I'm as guilty as anyone for that, as much as anything 'cos it is quite funnt to see who they've wheeled out no

Posted Images

Two years ago, players like mignolet, moreno, Lovren, Klavan and Can were getting regular games. Matip was a bit s***, TAA very very young and Solanke our backup striker. And we were still good enough to get top four for only the second time in 9 years and make it to a CL final that season.

Look at us now. We're amazing.

Our 7th last game is away to City on April 4th. We can win it then if we are;

- 16pts ahead of them and win the game (19pts clear with 6 games left), or

- 19pts ahead of them and draw the game (stay 19pts clear with 6 games left)

The game before the City/LFC game is City being away to Chelsea so some potential for them to drop points in the week before they play us.

This seems plausible. Would be nice to break that record there and also beat the record for most league games undefeated at the same time with that game.

City don't have that in them this season and we're tougher mentally with another decent player arriving in a few days.

I've stuck my fork in.

Yaas.

It’s why match threads annoy me and I get a little arsey. It’s like people forget from game to game what this team is like. Relentless as f***.

Never seen a Liverpool team like it. We were never conceding last night never mind dropping points.

Not sure Gerrard fits into this team. He was a player who needed the ball, wanted the ball and was always the player that the rest of the team looked for. I don't think that this team needs an individual player like Gerrard. There is no single player who this team continually looks for. It truly is a unit of 11 players all contributing to the team performance.

Not sure Gerrard fits into this team. He was a player who needed the ball, wanted the ball and was always the player that the rest of the team looked for. I don't think that this team needs an individual player like Gerrard. There is no single player who this team continually looks for. It truly is a unit of 11 players all contributing to the team performance.

One of the best players ever for us. He’d fit.

This is ridiculous

Don’t know where to start with this.