• Replies 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So privileged to witness this, my aul fella passed away two weeks ago, wish he could have been here to see it. YNWA 

Good lass...she's been up since 6.30, telling my youngest about it all.

Getting loads of clicks for their articles about why it shouldn't return though aren't I? I'm as guilty as anyone for that, as much as anything 'cos it is quite funnt to see who they've wheeled out no

Posted Images

No complacency...I've waited 30 years for this. There's still things that can go wrong

Win every game until it's a certainty, then win every game after that

Crush everyone

exactly. There's a f*** ton of footy to play yet. We were 11? ahead of City at Christmas last year - admittedly they played the next day, we were 9 clear of them in Jan. They are capable of putting on a run like ours - it's only 2 seasons ago they won 18 of the first 19 games. 

I'm looking no further ahead than the next game until we're at least midway through Feb

exactly. There's a f*** ton of footy to play yet. We were 11? ahead of City at Christmas last year - admittedly they played the next day, we were 9 clear of them in Jan. They are capable of putting on a run like ours - it's only 2 seasons ago they won 18 of the first 19 games.

I'm looking no further ahead than the next game until we're at least midway through Feb

This is cowardly.

We’re gonna win the league.

You’re not going to feel any better if we lose and you’ve been cautious.

Just get into it.

You can enjoy it without calling it as being over when it's not yet half way and Leicester could potentially move to within 2 points of us on Boxing Day.

Its fine just to enjoy each win without deciding the title is won when we have been in great positions before.

Get in Villa!

Imagine if Leicester City stopped us winning the title.

I think I'd give up football.

I'm really glad we have beaten them already. Their ground is going to be bouncing on Boxing Day.

Won't be long till City fans start talking about wanting to lose to Leicester...

Edited by psl

You can enjoy it without calling it as being over when it's not yet half way and Leicester could potentially move to within 2 points of us on Boxing Day.

Its fine just to enjoy each win without deciding the title is won when we have been in great positions before.

Get in Villa!

I’m responding to this “one game at a time” gubbins. It makes sense for players to take that attitude, not supporters.

I'm really glad we have beaten them already. Their ground is going to be bouncing on Boxing Day.

I'm hoping City drop points at Arsenal next week (and we win obvs) and they're even further behind and they absolutely have to beat Leicester while we're in Qatar, and they smash them to bits.

Yeah it's fine to look ahead, absolutely.

Title is not won though.

You’re correct it is mathematically possible to catch the 97 point gathering European Champions who are 8 clear from second, 14 clear of the champions, have won 15 of their 16 league games and drawn the other, are unbeaten in 33 league games, have lost 1 in 50 odd and last lost at home in April 2017.

It could happen...

You’re correct it is mathematically possible to catch the 97 point gathering European Champions who are 8 clear from second, 14 clear of the champions, have won 15 of their 16 league games and drawn the other, are unbeaten in 33 league games, have lost 1 in 50 odd and last lost at home in April 2017.

It could happen...

I agree with everything you say but Leicester win their next 3 and they are 2 behind with us having a game in hand.