By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

2019/2020

psl

In a normal season, we’d have been Champions by late March or early April. The title parade would be done by now. 

I prefer option A but this delay, it’s prolonged the feeling of winning the title. We all knew it was done by end of January. We’ve been able to savour that for so long. Months. 

The 1st title win in 30 years is to the greatest ever team over 29 games, in the most unusual and memorable of Premier League seasons and we get to savour that expectation for a long a period - opposition fans appalled by this have had their misery strung out over a longer period. 

I prefer option A but the fall back has some unusual positives - we’ve waited ages for it and now we’ve had ages to await the crowning moment. 

9 minutes ago, Hassony said:

The lfc YouTube channel have a 10 minutes highlights of all the games so far 

Yeah they're doing God's work with that aren't they. And as such I'm doing no work at all.

A sort of half hour compilation video would be ideal.

When will fans be back in the stadiums?

Masters added: "We’re hopeful fans will come back on a phased opportunity. Discussions have started, but it is not appropriate for me to put a timescale on it."

I know it'll be daft if they haven't done so but...

If there is no second wave, if restrictions are further eased I do think there is an outside of chance of at least SOME fans being allowed to witness some form of trophy presentation 

2 hours ago, Stevie H said:

Yeah they're doing God's work with that aren't they. And as such I'm doing no work at all.

A sort of half hour compilation video would be ideal.

They have 1 min ish highlights of every game on the LFCTV YouTube channel. 

I watched them all at the weekend - it's not all bundled into one but they do autoplay from one to the next 

There are also two on the Sky Sports YouTube channel too that cover all of the Liverpool goals this season but not highlights - ie not the opposing team's goals 

1 hour ago, Aunty-N.W.A said:

I know it'll be daft if they haven't done so but...

If there is no second wave, if restrictions are further eased I do think there is an outside of chance of at least SOME fans being allowed to witness some form of trophy presentation 

How will they facilitate that? Be worse than a CL final allocation. 

1 hour ago, muleskinner said:

How will they facilitate that? Be worse than a CL final allocation. 

Discussion for another day perhaps but there are a number of ways you could do it which would involve giving me a greater chance... 

‘Aston Villa, who are in the relegation zone but have a game in hand over their rivals, were among the clubs most vocal in their desire for the season to be restarted.’

Were they? Didn’t he want it nulled?

Them, West Ham and Watford ideally. 

3 hours ago, Swipe said:

Atkinson reffing the Palace game apparently.

The game we can win the league (if we win on Sunday). How much delight will that c*** take in trying to stop us?

The stat where both us and City drop more points when he's the ref is ridiculous. 

4 hours ago, Swipe said:

‘Aston Villa, who are in the relegation zone but have a game in hand over their rivals, were among the clubs most vocal in their desire for the season to be restarted.’

Were they? Didn’t he want it nulled?

Them, West Ham and Watford ideally. 

Nulling the season isn't an option in his edition of Football Manager.

I have wondered to myself. 

Will this victory upcoming title soon be the most watched title win in history, seeing as their f*** all else to buy watch TV at the minute? 

It's fairly common knowledge Utd won the first premier league which coincided with larger TV audiences so obviously they gained way more fans because of it. 

I suppose I'm asking, can the same happen with us now?? 

2 hours ago, chrisbonnie said:

It's fairly common knowledge Utd won the first premier league which coincided with larger TV audiences so obviously they gained way more fans because of it. 

Is this really common knowledge? First I've heard of it 

2 hours ago, Gethin said:

Didn’t realise that as well as using 5 subs, you can also have 9 players on the bench.

Small thing, but should see more chances for using the likes of Neco W, Jones and Elliott once the title’s sorted 

I didn't realise there was a limit on the number of times you can make substitutions, you can only do it 3 times during play and at half time.

27 minutes ago, Hassony said:

Is this really common knowledge? First I've heard of it 

Yeah, doesn't make loads of sense. They were very well supported when they were rubbish.

1 hour ago, cymrococh said:

I didn't realise there was a limit on the number of times you can make substitutions, you can only do it 3 times during play and at half time.

That bit I'd seen, but not the 20 man squad thing.  

1 hour ago, cymrococh said:

Yeah, doesn't make loads of sense. They were very well supported when they were rubbish.

I'd imagine there were a few shown on terrestrial before the PL started where the audiences would have been much bigger. Unfortunately I'd guess the record is probably us against Arsenal in 89

the expansion of the international TV rights has probably created more fans for all clubs in the PL era.

the rating for live matches domestically are nowhere near the terrestrial rating prior to the PL