psl

2019/2020

Yeah I agree. He started the second half with something like 'Liverpool can get 10 here if they want', then was saying how refreshing Norwich were by the end of the game!

Agree on Gini too. Can see him dropping to the bench soon enough if his form doesn't improve. Didn't finish last season particularly strongly either.

It's worse than that. They actually took the second half lead and then saw out the rest of the half without reply from us.

We'll never win the second half league now! Second half Klopp out!

It's a bit concerning how we're getting carved open so much this season.

Chelsea are a good side and they won the midfield battle and played really well.

I think there is a bit of misperception of how open we really were though. Yes, they ran in behind us. 9 times out of times, we held the offside properly. Most of the other times, it's VVD vs an attacker. Not worried there - That's just playing to our strengths.

What annoyed me was that we pushed up like that with seemingly no benefit from it. We weren't able to overload any areas throughout the game or press them back properly.

The midfield under performed in this game. Virgil was not on his A game in first half, but he’s earned the right to have that. Virgil’s 7/10 game is still at a level above others 10/10 and he was back on in second half.

Midfield is nowhere near compact enough, particularly with the higher line.

Probably getting used to a slight shift in tactics as well lack of match fitness is causing the problem

Gini definitely a concern at the moment

I'm not too concerned with any of them, we were very sluggish early in last season too. I think its part of our conditioning to hit peak form for Christmas/New Year

Brazil playing in Miami then LA - friendlies!! And called up our lads. Give them a break ffs. Use friendlies to try new players.

Did Pep try to say city are best team in Europe then??

Think he basically said we are. Said Spurs are the 2nd best team in Europe as they got to the final.

Think he basically said we are. Said Spurs are the 2nd best team in Europe as they got to the final.

Then moaned about VAR not being used in the Super Cup penalty shoot out to disallow the winning save by Adrian. He’s lost it.

Then moaned about VAR not being used in the Super Cup penalty shoot out to disallow the winning save by Adrian. He’s lost it.

They've already said that they wont be using VAR for that after what happened at the womens world cup

Surely handball in first minute more relevant for his point?

Good old Garth team of the week

'Jurgen Klopp needs to be very careful not to overplay Sane. If he does and loses the player through injury, he could live to regret it.'