psl

2019/2020

2 minutes ago, Hassony said:

I prefer the sex dolls idea from South Korea tbh

TBH you could have posted that in any number of threads and no one would have batted an eyelid 

• Haha 2

Football League has confirmed there will be promotion & relegation from all 3 divisions

that's another nail in the null & voiders coffin

6 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Football League has confirmed there will be promotion & relegation from all 3 divisions

Happy days.

58 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Can't be room for many more nails in that coffin by now. Hopefully the West Ham board are inside it.

• Haha 1

When is the next PL meeting? I'm keen to get to the point of fixture lists coming out. That burst of joy could get me through another week.

Edited by psl

7 minutes ago, psl said:

When is the next PL meeting? I'm keen to get to the point of fixture lists coming out. That burst of joy could get me through another week.

On fixture lists, I think we’re back in it being possible we win it when we don’t play cos the FA Cup won’t run simultaneously and then order is going to change. Think in the circumstances I’ve done a 180 and would rather win it via city dropping points now. It’s about as normal as it can be I think. 

5 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

On fixture lists, I think we’re back in it being possible we win it when we don’t play cos the FA Cup won’t run simultaneously and then order is going to change. Think in the circumstances I’ve done a 180 and would rather win it via city dropping points now. It’s about as normal as it can be I think. 

Yeah good shout that.

They will play their game in hand v Arsenal first you would think. 

29 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Entirely possible they play 3 times before we play twice.

They will lose to Burnley via a last minute penalty that shouldn't have been given. We will then win at Everton with VAR disallowing a last minute Everton equaliser. Get the trophy at an empty Goodison and then they will stop playing the league on the basis it's unsafe. Cancel the FA Cup and CL.

Everton and City forums would live off it forever.

Sounds like we're going to be badly out of pocket from all of this, half of the TV money will have to be paid back 

Edited by Maldini

Thought I read that BT and Sky didn't want to go down that route due to their relationship with the PL, but it was foreign broadcasters that would demand money back. If it was wasn't completed that is.

This rebate seems nuts. They’re likely to get higher viewing figures than normal. 

1 hour ago, Raj said:

This rebate seems nuts. They’re likely to get higher viewing figures than normal. 

in the interests of fairness they'll be reducing subscription costs to the consumer though

1 hour ago, Raj said:

They can share the increased ad revenue back with the clubs.

Ceballos was speaking to Spanish tv and said the PL would restart on June 20th.

I suspect they’d have a Friday night game on the 19th though. 

40 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Ceballos was speaking to Spanish tv and said the PL would restart on June 20th.

I suspect they’d have a Friday night game on the 19th though. 

That'll definitely be us.

1 minute ago, Swipe said:

Sky saying kante is prepared to miss the rest of the season. 

I get some players have concerns, but it's strange that footballers aren't desperate to go back and play footy again, if they open goals again next week I'd go and play footy 7 aside football again as soon as I can 

The smiles from our lot during training was so good to see 

13 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Sky saying kante is prepared to miss the rest of the season. 

He’ll play at Anfield. Muthaf***a doesn’t miss a chance to play against us

11 minutes ago, Hassony said:

I get some players have concerns, but it's strange that footballers aren't desperate to go back and play footy again, if they open goals again next week I'd go and play footy 7 aside football again as soon as I can 

The smiles from our lot during training was so good to see 

I don’t want to just accept the premise but if I were to it's a job to these fellas innit.

10 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

I don’t want to just accept the premise but if I were to it's a job to these fellas innit.

It's not really a regular job though is it? It's one of the best jobs in the world, getting paid to do something that you love (apart from poor Danny Rose of course)

8 hours ago, Cobs said:

in the interests of fairness they'll be reducing subscription costs to the consumer though

And they’ve milked this cash cow over a number of years. More money with the clubs in the pl could see them have a better long term product