psl

2019/2020

Lo Celso is completely their Eriksen replacement - they must be almost certain he's off. Very similar player, remains to be seen if he's as good in the Prem.

Ndombele was excellent for Lyon (though dipped for about 6 months when he wanted out). I'm hoping he doesn't settle, as he's very similar to the Leipzig version of Keita in terms of winning the ball, being technically very good on it, and being able to burst past people and pass.

(and yes, I do watch teams who have players we're strongly linked with!)

Edited by genghis

I'm confident Zinchenko will cost them points

Not really backed in fact that though. They've won every PL game he's played in. 

Not really backed in fact that though. They've won every PL game he's played in.

By their standards he's a poor player who is now being played out of position. I'm hopeful it bites them on the a***

Yeah but I don’t think they’d tip us just cos they like us.

Think they’re the first pundits I’ve seen not go for City.

Wright is sound though.

Couldn’t Spurs still lose Erikssen and Alderweireld ?

They could, but I think they'll stay for 'one more year'.

I thought loads of "neutrals" were over egging how poor our defensive performance on Friday. It wasnt brilliant but it wasnt dreadful. We just cruised second half and should have been six up by the time they equalised.

Yeah we allowed more shots on target than usual but not sure there were any saves he wouldn't be expected to make.

Edit: Did Gomez also say in an interview afterwards that Klopp wants a higher line this season and they are still trying to adapt to that?

Edited by Dan

Yeah, we're used to being a well-oiled machine, and it wasn't, but it wasn't as bad as some have suggested.

I can't get over how bad Carra was in commentary. He was all over the shop. 

I thought loads of "neutrals" were over egging how poor our defensive performance on Friday. It wasnt brilliant but it wasnt dreadful. We just cruised second half and should have been six up by the time they equalised.

Bloody hell, if they equalised then we definitely defended worse than I remember.

Yeah, we're used to being a well-oiled machine, and it wasn't, but it wasn't as bad as some have suggested.

I can't get over how bad Carra was in commentary. He was all over the shop.

What was he doing?

What was he doing?

Flip flopped about Norwich about 10 times. Sammy made a good post about it. He started off praising them for playing their way, then he was concerned they'd get hammered if they continued to do it, then he was absolutely furious and playing that way 'wasn't for me' and then they got a f***ing consolation goal and he was delighted for them and it was thoroughly deserved.

A definitive, contradictory hot-take every 10 f***ing minutes.

He also seems to try far too hard to show he's not biased towards us. So he says s*** like 'Alisson has a rick in him' and things like that.

Edited by Swipe

Flip flopped about Norwich about 10 times. Sammy made a good post about it. He started off praising them for playing their way, then he was concerned they'd get hammered if they continued to do it, then he was absolutely furious and playing that way 'wasn't for me' and then they got a f***ing consolation goal and he was delighted for them and it was thoroughly deserved.

He also seems to try far too hard to show he's not biased towards us. So he says s*** like 'Alisson has a rick in him' and things like that.

Sounds like Hoddle on speed

I couldn't hear the commentary in the pub

Sounds like Hoddle on speed

I couldn't hear the commentary in the pub

Not a fan of him in commentary in general - he talks far too much - but he was really irritating on Friday. 

The whole 'Norwich won the second half' thing was mad too. And you see it start to spread on social media. Lads clutching at straws when pissing on Liverpool's chips, saying s*** like 'and you lost the second half as well'. 

f*** me. 

It's worse than that. They actually took the second half lead and then saw out the rest of the half without reply from us.

Haha

Dear me.

Not a fan of him in commentary in general - he talks far too much - but he was really irritating on Friday.

The whole 'Norwich won the second half' thing was mad too. And you see it start to spread on social media. Lads clutching at straws when pissing on Liverpool's chips, saying s*** like 'and you lost the second half as well'.

f*** me.

Midfield issues were evident again, with Gini having another ineffective game, but I thought we intentionally dropped down a couple of gears in the second half ( Chelsea)

Carra is an appalling commentator