Jump to content
psl

2019/2020

Recommended Posts

36 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Him and that little c*** Austin Metro are bluenoses I think.

They are.

Healey claims to have trials with Everton.

Which is interesting cos when I was at school with him he was s***e at football.

55 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

He was sat behind me at the Arsenal 4-2 in 2008. Main stand.

Bet you're glad he wasn't sat in front of you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, kop205 said:

They are.

Healey claims to have trials with Everton.

Which is interesting cos when I was at school with him he was s***e at football.

Bet you're glad he wasn't sat in front of you

Did you go to school in Birkenhead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sunday Supplement is a negative watch. No dissenting from the idea the season has to be completed but lots of chat about it being no time soon. 
 

Holt was banging the “its obscene to even think about football right now” drum. Presumably getting paid to talk about it on tv is still okay though. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Swipe said:

A show about Gerrard’s best goals has just been on sky. One of his last goals was at Stoke and I’m sure I spotted Martin Johnson in the away end. Googled him there and he is indeed a big Red.

All the best.

He was on one of Carragher's podcasts recently 

Edited by Hassony

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Sunday Supplement is a negative watch. No dissenting from the idea the season has to be completed but lots of chat about it being no time soon. 
 

Holt was banging the “its obscene to even think about football right now” drum. Presumably getting paid to talk about it on tv is still okay though. 

I've had it on in the background without being able to really listen to it but I did catch that part by Holt. They talk with a great deal of - maybe certainty is the wrong word - but conviction. I am not sure they have they have access to all the information to take the strong positions that they do. The bits I did catch was a hard listen - lots of talk about money and social conscience with making contributions to NHS etc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Did you go to school in Birkenhead?

I did.

Think we've dicussed this? We're both CB Survivors (to be fair school was good for me, the Bros were mostly gone and thse that were left were either the decent ones or too old to do any damage)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

I've had it on in the background without being able to really listen to it but I did catch that part by Holt. They talk with a great deal of - maybe certainty is the wrong word - but conviction. I am not sure they have they have access to all the information to take the strong positions that they do. The bits I did catch was a hard listen - lots of talk about money and social conscience with making contributions to NHS etc. 

They’ve kind of flipped now with Holt saying he’s missing football and winter hammering home that you can’t even think about it. Bit weird. He’s been good talking up the efforts of the NHS tbf but dunno why he turned up if he thinks we should think of nothing but this horrible situation.
 

Nobody has a notion what’s going to happen with this. I think that’s probably true across the board though. 
 

Miguel Delaney must keep his bullishness for twitter. He looked nervous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, kop205 said:

I did.

Think we've dicussed this? We're both CB Survivors (to be fair school was good for me, the Bros were mostly gone and thse that were left were either the decent ones or too old to do any damage)

Yeah I know we’ve had the CB chat but I’d forgotten you had to endure the Wirral too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Yeah I know we’ve had the CB chat but I’d forgotten you had to endure the Wirral too

Ha ha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kop205 said:

.

Bet you're glad he wasn't sat in front of you

I stood behind him at a specials gig!! To be fair he was only messing about and went and stood at the side after a few minutes. I’m six foot and felt so tiny lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the sooner football is back (behind closed doors) the better. If it’s on everyday or every other day, it might keep some of the morons currently out and about at home. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RBM said:

I think the sooner football is back (behind closed doors) the better. If it’s on everyday or every other day, it might keep some of the morons currently out and about at home. 

Yeah we need live, televised events. Football the obvious choice but there must be other things too. Done safely and responsibly of course.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would need to be free to all to have any impact and Sky and BT would never agree to that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Swipe said:

Sunday Supplement is a negative watch. No dissenting from the idea the season has to be completed but lots of chat about it being no time soon. 
 

Holt was banging the “its obscene to even think about football right now” drum. Presumably getting paid to talk about it on tv is still okay though. 

hahahaha, true

1 hour ago, McBain said:

Just sell sky subscriptions at all supermarkets 

in the bog roll aisles - loads of space there

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Yeah I know we’ve had the CB chat but I’d forgotten you had to endure the Wirral too

I'm being dense.....CB?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

He was sat behind me at the Arsenal 4-2 in 2008. Main stand.

It would have to be. He wouldnt fit in the centenary

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

My dad went to a Christian Brothers school. Apparently they were utter b*****ds

I did too. Catholic Brothers. It was ruthless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...