psl

2019/2020

36 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Him and that little c*** Austin Metro are bluenoses I think.

They are.

Healey claims to have trials with Everton.

Which is interesting cos when I was at school with him he was s***e at football.

55 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

He was sat behind me at the Arsenal 4-2 in 2008. Main stand.

Bet you're glad he wasn't sat in front of you

12 minutes ago, kop205 said:

They are.

Healey claims to have trials with Everton.

Which is interesting cos when I was at school with him he was s***e at football.

Did you go to school in Birkenhead?

Sunday Supplement is a negative watch. No dissenting from the idea the season has to be completed but lots of chat about it being no time soon. 

Holt was banging the “its obscene to even think about football right now” drum. Presumably getting paid to talk about it on tv is still okay though. 

2 hours ago, Swipe said:

A show about Gerrard’s best goals has just been on sky. One of his last goals was at Stoke and I’m sure I spotted Martin Johnson in the away end. Googled him there and he is indeed a big Red.

All the best.

He was on one of Carragher's podcasts recently 

Edited by Hassony

9 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Sunday Supplement is a negative watch. No dissenting from the idea the season has to be completed but lots of chat about it being no time soon. 

Holt was banging the “its obscene to even think about football right now” drum. Presumably getting paid to talk about it on tv is still okay though. 

I've had it on in the background without being able to really listen to it but I did catch that part by Holt. They talk with a great deal of - maybe certainty is the wrong word - but conviction. I am not sure they have they have access to all the information to take the strong positions that they do. The bits I did catch was a hard listen - lots of talk about money and social conscience with making contributions to NHS etc. 

38 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Did you go to school in Birkenhead?

I did.

Think we've dicussed this? We're both CB Survivors (to be fair school was good for me, the Bros were mostly gone and thse that were left were either the decent ones or too old to do any damage)

8 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

I've had it on in the background without being able to really listen to it but I did catch that part by Holt. They talk with a great deal of - maybe certainty is the wrong word - but conviction. I am not sure they have they have access to all the information to take the strong positions that they do. The bits I did catch was a hard listen - lots of talk about money and social conscience with making contributions to NHS etc. 

They’ve kind of flipped now with Holt saying he’s missing football and winter hammering home that you can’t even think about it. Bit weird. He’s been good talking up the efforts of the NHS tbf but dunno why he turned up if he thinks we should think of nothing but this horrible situation.

Nobody has a notion what’s going to happen with this. I think that’s probably true across the board though. 

Miguel Delaney must keep his bullishness for twitter. He looked nervous.

34 minutes ago, kop205 said:

I did.

Think we've dicussed this? We're both CB Survivors (to be fair school was good for me, the Bros were mostly gone and thse that were left were either the decent ones or too old to do any damage)

Yeah I know we’ve had the CB chat but I’d forgotten you had to endure the Wirral too

2 minutes ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

Yeah I know we’ve had the CB chat but I’d forgotten you had to endure the Wirral too

Ha ha.

2 hours ago, kop205 said:

I stood behind him at a specials gig!! To be fair he was only messing about and went and stood at the side after a few minutes. I’m six foot and felt so tiny lol

I think the sooner football is back (behind closed doors) the better. If it’s on everyday or every other day, it might keep some of the morons currently out and about at home. 

3 minutes ago, RBM said:

I think the sooner football is back (behind closed doors) the better. If it’s on everyday or every other day, it might keep some of the morons currently out and about at home. 

Yeah we need live, televised events. Football the obvious choice but there must be other things too. Done safely and responsibly of course.

Would need to be free to all to have any impact and Sky and BT would never agree to that.

3 hours ago, Swipe said:

hahahaha, true

1 hour ago, McBain said:

Just sell sky subscriptions at all supermarkets 

in the bog roll aisles - loads of space there

9 hours ago, Kvarme Ate My Food said:

I'm being dense.....CB?

12 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

He was sat behind me at the Arsenal 4-2 in 2008. Main stand.

It would have to be. He wouldnt fit in the centenary

6 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

My dad went to a Christian Brothers school. Apparently they were utter b*****ds

I did too. Catholic Brothers. It was ruthless.