psl

2019/2020

3 hours ago, Hightown Phil said:

Bomb Shelters between Hightown and Crosby if you fancy it. 

We don’t even need to wait til summer if we stay 1.5 m apart

They've better planning skills than that c*** Johnson tbf.

Maddock did a piece saying it could wind up all games played in June if they can't begin before.

2 hours ago, Florist Cinema Pond Goal said:

As great as that sounds

There is absolutely no chance we will resume April 30

it's still 5+ weeks away. Don't rule anything out yet

5 minutes ago, Tommy Cockles said:

Sky customers can pause payment for the Sports channels, but still keep the channels, until football starts again.

Get on it.

Good that. Can you do it online yet? They’ve only been allowing it to be done via phone but obviously it’s tough getting through.

12 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Good that. Can you do it online yet? They’ve only been allowing it to be done via phone but obviously it’s tough getting through.

It’s not good at all. They should be doing it by default for all customers with you having to call. 

it's like those gift cards that have an expiry date

In fact, it's nothing like them at all

But it is like gift cards in so. much as not everyone will take advantage so it's free money for them

14 minutes ago, Gethin said:

It’s not good at all. They should be doing it by default for all customers with you having to call. 

That’s a bit of ridiculous whinge tbf. Contacting them to get it done is hardly a hardship. 

3 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

it's like those gift cards that have an expiry date

In fact, it's nothing like them at all

But it is like gift cards in so. much as not everyone will take advantage so it's free money for them

Genuinely don’t know what you’re trying to say here. 

5 hours ago, stressederic said:

Be brave and have it tattooed on your wang.

:lol:

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

That’s a bit of ridiculous whinge tbf. Contacting them to get it done is hardly a hardship. 

I can’t remember the last time I spent less than half an hour on hold when contraction Sky - including Tuesday when it was 45 min and one of the hold messages they played loads was “if your phoning to complain about Sports, tough s***”. 

There’s no sport, stop charging for the sport channels and don’t make everyone call to sort it, it annoys them and costs you money to staff the call centres to placate annoyed people. 

7 hours ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

it's still 5+ weeks away. Don't rule anything out yet

Imperial document states measures need to be in place for at least 5 months 

There is absolutely no chance of football matches happening in the UK in 5 weeks 

It’ll almost certainly be BCD when it returns. Probably won’t be as early as end of April mind.

Of course you’re not alone. But if the premier league thinks it can safely get games done quicker BCD then they’ll absolutely do it. 

7 minutes ago, Conrad said:

Maybe I'm alone in this, but I'd rather win it in July in front of a full crowd, than May BCD

I’d be stunned if anything is happening in this country by July. Think we’re all in for a very difficult 6 months. 

10 hours ago, Swipe said:

Yes mate I did it online. 

35 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

I’d be stunned if anything is happening in this country by July. Think we’re all in for a very difficult 6 months. 

I agree. I'm expecting Wimbledon to be cancelled any day.

Still, I'd happily wait until September if it meant a proper resumption with crowds. .

The club should televise full games from previous league winning seasons for free on LFC TV. I'd watch a whole game twice a week. Could have match threads.

Edited by psl

If they can get it done earlier then get it done. They don't even need to play it in actual grounds, can do it on training grounds or at Academies and all kinds. Wouldn't shock me if they end up having some kind of tournament style organisation where the players are effectively isolated for 5 weeks or so to get it done such is the reliance on the TV money. 

And given the obvious issues they don't need to be limited to just playing weekends or evenings. 

17 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

Have you got any alternative festival ideas? I need to be outdoors and drinking for 24 hours solid at some point.

Green Man is still on, end of August.

Father in law told me about cancelling his sports package last night. He's on Virgin and said it took an hour and they weren't very helpful but eventually gave in.