By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

2019/2020

psl

13 minutes ago, cocknose said:

We can now win the league without playing again 

If Utd win tomorrow then even just a draw for City in their next 2 against Arsenal and Burnley would mean we could win it at Goodison. Edit: Thats wrong, technically we could end up level on points so need City to either they lose 2 or draw all 3 even.

But the most important part of today was that we won so we could all go back to enjoying our weekend. 

Edited by Rory Fitzgerald

1 minute ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

If Utd win tomorrow then even just a draw for City in their next 2 against Arsenal and Burnley would mean we could win it at Goodison.

But the most important part of today was that we won so we could all go back to enjoying our weekend. 

Is that right? United win would take us down to 6 points required. Another City draw would mean 4 required? We need 2 City losses for Goodison to be a possibility I think.

Looks like Serie A games are in trouble

@FabrizioRomano Serie A: Parma and Spal were going to play right now (h12.30).
The Minister of Sport has asked the Italian Federation to stop Serie A with IMMEDIATE effect because of the Coronavirus emergency. Players are back in the dressing rooms and waiting. 🔴 #SerieA #Covid19

2 hours ago, dorgie said:

Latest is that Parma v Spal goes ahead at 13.45 (12.45 our time). The Italians are all over the place on this.

I think these Govt meetings tomorrow are going to lead to a step up in the UK response and behind closed doors games fairly soon.

1 minute ago, Swipe said:

You are mad for something drastic to happen. 

I can assure you I'm not. It's just looking likely.

Last thing I want is anything to interfere with this league win! 

Edited by psl