psl

2019/2020

1 minute ago, Swipe said:

When is Hendo likely to be back? Milner too? I’d have him in rather than AOC and kieta I think. 

Milner potentially for Chelsea, definitely for Bournemouth. 

I still think Twitter sounds like the most hateful place on Earth. Other than Bluemoon. 

27 minutes ago, Swipe said:

... and Neville posted a video of him popping a bottle of champagne. The fall from grace is sensational.

I can't think of any reason why that may come back to haunt him any time soon.

We need more creativity in the middle at the moment, be good to see Minamino in there agains't Chelsea, we are desperate for that that spark.

Has to be full strength on Tuesday. No messing about. Need to get back on track before Atletico.

Really don’t want to see Lovren up against Giroud either. 

Things to address now and next season:

1) no more breaks

2) find a solution (one that doesn't include Gomez at rightback) to rest our fullbacks

3) accept that moving Henderson to accommodate a rusty Fabinho was a mistake (Hendo was very good at right midfield earlier in the season but truly world class when sitting deeper for a couple of months) 

4) find a way to add creativity from midfield when the front three or the fullbacks aren't doing it. It us still the 'Coutinho replacement conundrum' and AOC or Keita aren't doing it 

5) accept that Salah has been poor for most of the season and cover is required. Sadly Shaqiri is out of favour and AOC & Keita in a front three is horrific. Firmino has had poor spells this season and Mane has been going through one since returning from injury. Which brings us on to... 

6) no more Origi on the left

11 hours ago, Swipe said:

... and Neville posted a video of him popping a bottle of champagne. The fall from grace is sensational.

That's weird because you'd think hours before considering posting that he'd think about the implications. A Man U fan toasting a Liverpool team losing, preserving an arsenal record, whilst still being 38pts clear of his own team and he's popping champagne.

2 minutes ago, Bailo said:

That's weird because you'd think hours before considering posting that he'd think about the implications. A Man U fan toasting a Liverpool team losing, preserving an arsenal record, whilst still being 38pts clear of his own team and he's popping champagne.

It's all just a piss take isn't it?

When we win the league, Carrragher can do a video too and everyone will get lots of re-tweets.

9 hours ago, Hassony said:

I panicked after today and put a tenner on city to win the title 😔

It’s mental but I’m looking at it going we could have a wobble now

3 minutes ago, RBM said:

It’s mental but I’m looking at it going we could have a wobble now

We just need to beat Bournemouth. I'm glad Goodison isn't our next league game.

23 minutes ago, psl said:

It's all just a piss take isn't it?

When we win the league, Carrragher can do a video too and everyone will get lots of re-tweets.

He won’t though. Not like that. It’s no big deal obviously but you never see Carra doing anything like that about Everton or United but it seems part of the deal with having Neville on sky is hearing how much he hates Liverpool all the time.

It’s just s*** ‘banter’ obviously. It is a bit tedious to see him bang on about it though. Last season he was openly willing on City on air at times. 

2 minutes ago, Swipe said:

He won’t though. Not like that. It’s no big deal obviously but you never see Carra doing anything like that about Everton or United but it seems part of the deal with having Neville on sky is hearing how much he hates Liverpool all the time.

It’s just s*** ‘banter’ obviously. It is a bit tedious to see him bang on about it though. Last season he was openly willing on City on air at times. 

Fair enough.

He's just playing the pantomime villain to me. I know he really does hate Liverpool and that's fair enough but he's just playing up to it now. He knows how pathetic it all is.

So have we had our blip and it's now going to be a serene march to the title? Or is it going to get a teeny bit stressful with more dropped points?

10 hours ago, growler said:

Lol as if. Everton pre-fail against united. 

They beat them 5-0 last time they played this fixture

2 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

They beat them 5-0 last time they played this fixture

4 I think. But yeah, point made.

It was getting f***ing boring anyway to be honest, spices it up a bit and hopefully encourages Jurgs to win the FA cup now as well