psl

2019/2020

I don’t care about points across seasons.

We didn’t win the league last year, City did.

And no point speculating about how many we'll get/need next year.

I can’t find Oakie Bobs post to quote/reply on the City game.

At the moment it’s 3pm Saturday 4th April but will be changed end of this moment when TV pick their games.

The following Tues/Wed is the 1st leg leg of the Champions League Quarter Finals.

Assuming one of us gets through to the QF, that most likely takes Sunday out, even if that one team is playing the Wednesday. Sunday’s defo gone if the game is a Tuesday.

That means Saturday and BT won’t have it so that leaves one spot - Saturday 5.30pm

Odds: Liverpool and City both not to qualify is 9/1 =11% chance Sunday is in play

One of City/Liverpool to get knocked out and the qualifying team to play Wednesday = 6.6/1 = 15% chance Sunday is in play

Liverpool and City qualify is 0.87:1 = 115% that Sunday is out of play

It’s highly likely we’re playing Saturday. Friday night game unlikely to be in play as there are internationals on Tuesday with Brazil and England having games that day.

Jesus I’m bored ! :lol:

I remember that Forest team. They were boringly brilliant. And they were a real pain in our a*** for two three years.

I could not disagree with this more.

Forest drew half of those unbeaten games (albeit in an era when a draw was not a damaging result).

Why are some teams playing next weekend? I thought it was a two week break for all? Seems for matches are on.

Why are some teams playing next weekend? I thought it was a two week break for all? Seems for matches are on.

Half and half

Ha ha. What was it you said about buying no one before the season started? Something like FSG would sack the person who came up with the strategy that led to that point?

It’s good that they didn’t. ????

I said they would sack the person in one of their businesses who managed to say “sorry lads we’ve got no money” after a sensational period of success. I’ve always given FSG for appointing Klopp. That’s been their genius and fair play to them.

At least there will be some football on both weekends

There'll be some games with a ball and 22 players next weekend, not the same game as we play though.

Edited by Nebraska Red

Half and half

Had a quick look earlier. Unless I'm missing something it appears to be 4 games one weekend and 5 the weekend after.

As it stands...win the next six, league is done well before the end of March against Palace @ home.

If it goes to that weekend then City play away at Chelsea at 12:30. So Chelsea could win it for us without us touching a ball.

If it goes to that weekend then City play away at Chelsea at 12:30. So Chelsea could win it for us without us touching a ball.

That would be s***, worse than Vardys kitchen. Need to win it at Anfield.

Unless I'm missing something

mondays?

So we make sure that evening!

I can’t find Oakie Bobs post to quote/reply on the City game.

At the moment it’s 3pm Saturday 4th April but will be changed end of this moment when TV pick their games.

The following Tues/Wed is the 1st leg leg of the Champions League Quarter Finals.

Assuming one of us gets through to the QF, that most likely takes Sunday out, even if that one team is playing the Wednesday. Sunday’s defo gone if the game is a Tuesday.

That means Saturday and BT won’t have it so that leaves one spot - Saturday 5.30pm

Odds: Liverpool and City both not to qualify is 9/1 =11% chance Sunday is in play

One of City/Liverpool to get knocked out and the qualifying team to play Wednesday = 6.6/1 = 15% chance Sunday is in play

Liverpool and City qualify is 0.87:1 = 115% that Sunday is out of play

It’s highly likely we’re playing Saturday. Friday night game unlikely to be in play as there are internationals on Tuesday with Brazil and England having games that day.

Jesus I’m bored ! :lol:

The police could request an early kick-off. Especially if we're due to win the title there.

Its gonna be woodison isnt it? It will be like winning it twice

If they drop 3 points from their 4 before we go to Everton

West Ham (H)

Leicester City (A)

Man U (A)

Burnley (H)

They'll be on P29-60Pts and able to get 87 max

We win our 4 in that period we'll be on P29-85Pts before the Everton game - so a win there would do it

Edited by Gethin

NBC say we could win it at home to Bournemouth

Unlikely - City only have 2 PL games between now and then (WHU & Leicester) 'cos of the League Cup final

Edit: In fact impossible, not unlikely.

Edited by Gethin

We should forget all about records, rotate like peak Rafa and send the freshest team in Europe out to win number 7.