By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

2019/2020

psl

13 minutes ago, D.Boon said:

Whilst not as s*** luck as dying in hospital of course, this is f***ing unimaginably s*** luck in a sporting sense. FFS. 

Waited 30 years and now this

i always suspected life had no meaning

now I know that’s true 

Has anyone considered that if we win tomorrow and City lose their next three (before we play again), that we'll have won the League tomorrow?

No?

NO?

Come on, people. Sing happy songs. Shake the f*** out of hands.

They'll cancel the season citing "in the current climate" and then next year there'll be another pandemic and it'll all be swept under the carpet. It's so obviously a Mike Riley conspiracy. 

7 minutes ago, Sir Tokyo Sexwale said:

trouble is all the competitions are run by different bodies & they're all selfish c****, so FIFA will be "no way, cancel the European footy" UEFA will be "no way they're canceling the European Cup - domestic leagues will have to go"

It's all about the money

The Premier League are probably the most greedy of the lot

1 hour ago, D.Boon said:

Need to get this won now. Pronto.

If the season isn’t completed, i.e. every club fails to play 38 games, the season could well be declared null and void.

If that happens, even if we couldn’t be caught at the time the season is suspended, we wouldn’t be recognised as Champions.

We’d all start again August 2020 with the status quo that existed in August 2019.

I know all this cos that was the s*** dream I had last night.

4 minutes ago, Swipe said:

If city draw tomorrow is it down to two wins needed? Or does only a loss do that? 

At the moment we’re on 82, they can get 90 max - so a draw takes them to max 88. So we’d still need 7 points to be certain 

6 minutes ago, Swipe said:

If city draw tomorrow is it down to two wins needed? Or does only a loss do that? 

No. City's max points atm is 90. A draw tomorrow would put their max at 88.

We're on 82.

If they draw tomorrow and we both win our next 2... Our 3rd game is at City and a draw would do it