Sign in to follow this  
Zoob

Life, the universe and everything

s*** that Rory, I didt realise you kept in touch with him DD. I remember him way back from College of Business times and saw him a few times in Laverys

Oh aye, a constant and life-long good friend.

My mum passed away during the night, and I'm stuck in f***ing Birmingham after my works Christmas do last night. Got 4 and a half hours of travel ahead of me before I can actually do anything

My mum passed away during the night, and I'm stuck in f***ing Birmingham after my works Christmas do last night. Got 4 and a half hours of travel ahead of me before I can actually do anything

That's crap. So sorry to hear this news Sion, thinking of you and the family over the coming days and particularly over Christmas, M x

So sorry Sion. Take care of yourself and yours mate.

Sorry to hear that mate. My mum passed away a similar time last year to the same thing (I think ) as your mum. All sorts of strange emotions, take care of yourself.

Sorry for your loss Sion - safe travels home

Oh Sion I am so sorry to hear this mate thoughts with you and the family. 

Brutal, brutal news mate. Safe travels home and take care of yourself and your family.

Oh mate, I’m so sorry.

So sorry, mate. Thinking of you and the family x