Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

The Final - 1 June 2019

I went for a 4M run. Set myself a very aggressive goal - absolutely smashed it. It's a sign

I changed me mind, jumped in the shower and now about to start drinking. f*** it

just had a very nice G&T, about to head for a Chinese Buffett, then into town........have to get the last train back to Warrington or its a f***ing long walk

Woke up late, 1245 hanging from last night, got some lunch out, now ready for a pre match kip to try and sort my head out. My kids have disowned me and are preparing for a loud evening. It's like Xmas eve as a kid x100

Gravy tells me that he has just looked of the window of his hotel room to see a damn great mural of Salah!!

Got a ticket, via 3Percent of this parish. One of the most incredible gestures of kindness i’ve ever seen, let alone been the beneficiary of.

Had a ticket, wanted to stay with his ticketless friends. I’m stunned. And incredibly spawny.

Thank f*ck I didn’t stay in Bilbao and thank f*ck for 3Percent!

Edited by Stanley Leisure

Got a ticket, via 3Percent of this parish. One of the most incredible gestures of kindness i’ve ever seen, let alone been the beneficiary of.

Had a ticket, wanted to stay with his ticketless friends. I’m stunned. And incredibly spawny.

Is right - f***ing brilliant

That’s fantastic, SL.

I’ve never heard of 3Percent but they sound like pure class.

Fantastic that.

Roar them home.

Class!

Skillz lad ( and the universe)

Meet by the ground at 7? local time

Excellent news.

just had a very nice G&T, about to head for a Chinese Buffett, then into town........have to get the last train back to Warrington or its a f***ing long walk

last train is a 2340odd. I've caught it many many many times after a 3pm game. It's like the bar in Star Wars on there. Folk getting on at different stops to get into Manchester to carry on there night and I am like christ the last thing I need is more beer. 

Edited by Jonesy