Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

The Final - 1 June 2019

Pressure is definitely on us more than Spurs which is worrying me. Have to do whatever it takes to win this. Brutal fouls, pay offs, sabotage. Losing is not an option.

Pressure is definitely on us more than Spurs which is worrying me. Have to do whatever it takes to win this. Brutal fouls, pay offs, sabotage. Losing is not an option.

Feeling the pressure?? 19 days to go, you'll be a nervous wreck well before the game.

EXCLUSIVE: Jurgen Klopp has settled on Marbella for #LFC's pre-Champions League final training camp. Squad set to fly out next Monday for a week-long stay.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool/liverpool-squad-to-return-to-marbella-for-champions-league-final-preparations-a4141081.html

Providing they train in Hazmat suits then they can do it wherever

EXCLUSIVE: Jurgen Klopp has settled on Marbella for #LFC's pre-Champions League final training camp. Squad set to fly out next Monday for a week-long stay.

https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool/liverpool-squad-to-return-to-marbella-for-champions-league-final-preparations-a4141081.html

What are we supposed to gain from this at this time of year?

They might get on TOWIE, have City been on TOWIE? Edited by cymrococh

Acclimatisation. It’s essential.

I can’t wait to find out who the pre match turn will be. Was Dua Lipa in Kiev and she’s great. I hope it’s someone of that calibre.

Who?

American Rock band from Las Vegas, my step daughter tells me, looked on Wiki and they did the College Football Half time show in January, so they have form for this sort of gig........coming from Vegas, there bound to be big reds fans !!

American Rock band from Las Vegas, my step daughter tells me, looked on Wiki and they did the College Football Half time show in January, so they have form for this sort of gig........coming from Vegas, there bound to be big reds fans !!

Blimey

A guy in work got dragged to see a band called BlackPink the other day by his daughter... Id never heard of them. Looked them up and they had sold out across the country

I'm too out of touch

Blimey

A guy in work got dragged to see a band called BlackPink the other day by his daughter... Id never heard of them. Looked them up and they had sold out across the country

I'm too out of touch

thats what you get for hanging out with Footballers !!

thats what you get for hanging out with Footballers !!

Yeah, Phil Collins is probably his favourite artist ;)

Mind you I've never heard of Blackpink either...

Ballot is a 1 in 4.6 chance. 30,500 registrations. So 6.5k tickets. What a f***ing joke.

It's a f***ing joke alright

Was already not too hopeful and now don't think I have a hope in hell