By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Wolves (Sunday)

Dan

• Replies 607
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe Aguero just loves living in a country with s*** weather where he can't speak the language

He's a massive pedology enthusiast which makes the dense, loamy soils of the pennines a much bigger draw than the dry chalky layers of mid Spain.

I see that bellend who pushed the guys into the fountain was being a d****ead again yesterday at the ground.. Pulled some stewards trousers down

was he not identified & banned/punished following his antics in Barca?

Every other club in England, even Man Utd straight after winning the league and Champions League, has to deal with Barca or Madrid sniffing round their players, but City never do. Isn't that a bit suspicious.

Maybe Aguero just loves living in a country with s*** weather where he can't speak the language. Maybe it's only our players who dream of playing for Barca. Or maybe City's players are so well compensated that Real and Barca know there's no point.

Maybe it’s related to the amount they’re really paying their players ? Think it was the footie leaks that talked about offshore accounts to pay image rights so the numbers (actual wages ) don’t show up on the City books ... maybe Real and Barça know they could never match that. Certainly odd that Aguero to Real Madrid or PSG is never mentioned

Wish we’d beaten Leicester...

Carra made a good point. No point having a paddy about teams losing to City when they took four points from our encounters.

#cancelled!

Hard to know if this season was a freak or the new norm. I know City got 100pts last season, but I don't know if we'll see 2 teams getting 95+ pts ever again. 

I think the 6-12 teams will be stronger next season so there's a chance they take more points off us and City. 

I thought it meant losing your s***

It does. Don't sweat it.

A dated and offensive expression generally used by English people to describe someone having an over the top strop.

Offensively refers to Irish people as "paddys" and their "over the top sulking" when it came to the English stealing Irish land, pillaging and their refusal to grant the Irish their independence for a long time.

It implies unreasonableness, obstinacy and an inability to control the temper (which go nicely with drunkeness and violence of course).

Outdated expression thats up there with the likes of "working like a black"

What are you throwing a paddy for?

He wouldn't turn off the tv so I threw a paddy

Edited by Des