Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Bournemouth (H) - Sat Feb 9, 3pm

I was in 304 of the Kop - atmosphere was fantastic - we didn't stop singing for the entire game. Extended Bobby song was brilliant, except he didn't fricking score (no senor!) :banghead::lol:

Nao senhor

I was in 304 of the Kop - atmosphere was fantastic - we didn't stop singing for the entire game. Extended Bobby song was brilliant, except he didn't fricking score (no senor!) :banghead::lol:

Same here. Atmosphere was very good compared to the last two home matches

Edited by Raj

Same here. Atmosphere was very good compared to the last two home matches

Weird isn’t it. I think we scored at just the right time, it might have got a bit panicky had it remained goalless.

As it was crowd and team worked hand in hand.

Weird isn’t it. I think we scored at just the right time, it might have got a bit panicky had it remained goalless.

As it was crowd and team worked hand in hand.

Was basically as you'd script it right up until the bit where we didn't score for the last 43 minutes. 

That’s what they thought in mid December NYR. If we win the League, but our GD is worse than City’s, i’ll be gutted.

That’s what they thought in mid December NYR. If we win the League, but our GD is worse than City’s, i’ll be gutted.

You've got win the league and gutted in the same sentence there.. I assume it's sarcasm.

Quite comfortable with the position and narrative as things stand. City being brilliant and favourites is fine by me - at the end of the day, they can win every game 6-0, but won't catch us if we do what we have to - and are capable of.

Quite comfortable with the position and narrative as things stand. City being brilliant and favourites is fine by me - at the end of the day, they can win every game 6-0, but won't catch us if we do what we have to - and are capable of.

Win 11 and draw 1?

Win 11 and draw 1?

Well we are capable of that, the point was more that, having banked the 3 head-to-head points already, it's still not in City's hands however good they may be.

As it happens, I think we are more than capable of not being more than 2 points worse than them in the run-in games.

Watching them in the flesh shows just how f***ing good we are you know. Jesus Christ.

Where were you sat? You picked a good game there to be fair, hasn’t been anywhere near that level since the arsenal game I don’t think.

One Game at a Time & all that but City really only have Spurs & ManU as tough games now, mind they beat those & lose to lesser teams who have a go

And Chelsea as well, depending on Hazard's mood and who the manager is