Sign in to follow this  
Molby

Brighton v Liverpool Sat Jan 12th 3PM

Who are those dopes who want city to buy the league rather than have a club win the league? Weirdo’s

3 points, poor game, clean sheet. Done. 15 more please!

It’s not normally my MO. I go down early and head back up late quite often but I really didn’t enjoy the first half and decided to have another pint instead.

On your own...in a featureless concrete bunker...with s*** beer...in the cold...

I love it!

Who are those dopes who want city to buy the league rather than have a club win the league? Weirdo’s

3 points, poor game, clean sheet. Done. 15 more please!

I'd prefer 16 more Macca!

It’s not normally my MO. I go down early and head back up late quite often but I really didn’t enjoy the first half and decided to have another pint instead.

:lol:

Those lads who do the Sunday football bantz type show on 5 Live said last week that every fan in the country was pleased that we got beat by city. Hope they enjoyed today.

You listen to that?

Of course you would always back a Man Utd title win over City?

Of course you would always back a Man Utd title win over City?

City aren’t a derby rival for us or any rival though. If we had to choose between arsenal and city for example, I’d prefer arsenal.

If we ever had to watch Everton and united fight it out for the title, the light for me may just go out for a while... must suck watching for the real united fans.

City aren’t a derby rival for us or any rival though. If we had to choose between arsenal and city for example, I’d prefer arsenal.

If we ever had to watch Everton and united fight it out for the title, the light for me may just go out for a while... must suck watching for the real united fans.

If that happened I'd be a combination of Eric Cantona, Bobby Charlton and Bez.