Sign in to follow this  
Bogman

Holidays 2019.

I got given, without asking for it, the autobiography of Michael Caine (no s) for Christmas - I suspect he's had a quite interesting life but I don't really want to read it as he's a Tory/Brexit loving git.

Off to the charity shop with it I think.

Wife just got confirmation of a 4 week trip to India for business in March. 10 days in Mumbai, 4 days off and then 2 weeks in Chennai. She is not happy. Originally, they were going to bring the guys from India over here, but they ran into visa issues. Hard to believe that would happen with this administration. 

I got given, without asking for it, the autobiography of Michael Caine (no s) for Christmas - I suspect he's had a quite interesting life but I don't really want to read it as he's a Tory/Brexit loving git.

Off to the charity shop with it I think.

Send it to me pls

I’m no book burner and will get a great deal out of it even though I disagree with many of his political views

Thanks

A week in Cabo this June, a few trips to Florida over the summer, school related, and a Hilton Island trip once our son is in college.

Let me know if you'd like to have dinner at one of my places down there. We have El Dorado and Chilleno. The restaurant in Chilleno is superb.

Wife just got confirmation of a 4 week trip to India for business in March. 10 days in Mumbai, 4 days off and then 2 weeks in Chennai. She is not happy. Originally, they were going to bring the guys from India over here, but they ran into visa issues. Hard to believe that would happen with this administration. 

so a 4 week holiday for you in local bars 

so a 4 week holiday for you in local bars

I wish. Still not drinking any alcohol. Pretty sure there will be a long, long list of things to do. This will be a busy year.

Let me know if you'd like to have dinner at one of my places down there. We have El Dorado and Chilleno. The restaurant in Chilleno is superb.

You have "places" down there!!. Sounds great. We are staying at Playa Grande. We'll be looking for recommendations closer to the date. Your offer is much appreciated.

My daughters are spending a year in Adelaide so I will be going to Australia a couple of times this year. Needless to say, I can’t wait.

Looks like we're going to Disneyworld Florida now. Any tips for villas with easy access to the Disney parks would be much appreciated.

you want to stay close to the 192 and Hwy 27, lots of villas around there, all within 10 - 20 mins of the Disney Property.  If you're going with kids, we used to stay at a place called Liki Tiki, had a small water park for kids, they have town houses or apartments.  It is American time share and they will try and sell you a time share, but good location, each place has a washing machine/cooker/fridge freezer so you're not eating out each night, also a gated resort.

Think they're all done by then aren't they? Going around Split first then over to Brac.

Yeah they pretty much are actually. Love International is the one but that's early July. Thought there were more in August.

Haha went in 2017...loved it... Kids have amazing memories of it... Pricey, but worth it for the memories

I can't wait tbh, I've already started booking restaurants and trying to get my fastpass schedule sorted :)

My daughters are spending a year in Adelaide so I will be going to Australia a couple of times this year. Needless to say, I can’t wait.

Just saw this, which part of Adelaide?