Holidays 2019.

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hopefully no flying this year fellas, yeah? A mate if mine said that he now only flies because of his kids. I asked him to go away and think about this a bit more.

Aiming to but I want to see my brother, SiL and nephew in the States. So someone's gonna have to fly.

Just booked two weeks in Turkey with the family in July. Not that exciting but need a two week do nothing but relax in the sun / by the pool or by the beach.

Where abouts in Turkey you going?

I’m off to Bodrum for a week over Easter.

Puerto Pollensa in Majorca end of May. Not sure where else yet.

We're having a fairly big one this year but there may be no flying involved, probably EuroDisney and somewhere else in France.

Went to DLP last summer with the kids. Was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked it.

Hopefully the weather will turn very wintry, so that you can order rissoles in the snow.

When I visited, Caine got very cross with the waiters. It seems he thought that they were not doing enough to sell the day's special, which was a wild pig cooked very rare, and were promoting other dishes instead.

"You're only supposed to supposed to show the bloody boars off", he yelled.

Edited by NeilJ

When I visited, Caine got very cross with the waiters. It seems he thought that they were not doing enough to sell the day's special, which was a wild pig cooked very rare, and were promoting other dishes instead.

"You're only supposed to supposed to show the bloody boars off", he yelled.

They've got loads of good options if you're on a diet. Ask for the 'alfie eating menu