By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Liverpool FC v Arsenal - 29th Dec - 5.30pm

Gethin

• Replies 516
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They only had a sniff when we gave them the ball cheaply. Our passing from the back has been pretty shocking compared to our usual level. Thankfully we’ve put it together going forward a few times and put their poor defence under pressure. Great goal by Bobby.

The gall of their lads complaining about the pen. It’s a clear penalty all day long,

Fullback, both sides but especially TAA's side can be got at. Maitland-Niles is giving Robertson a tough time, he is getting behind him a bit too frequently.

But that's what's good about this team.  You can go at the fullbacks, but it means that you're risking 1v1 situations with Mo and Sadio. You'd better score if you go after our fullbacks.

That's actually as sloppy as I've seen us in a while. And we're 4-1 up.

Who needs it to “click”?

Front three have all scored and Arsenal, while looking dangerous in capitalising on our sloppiness, are terrified.

I’m not taking bets on a 0-0 second half

But that's what's good about this team. You can go at the fullbacks, but it means that you're risking 1v1 situations with Mo and Sadio. You'd better score if you go after our fullbacks.

One game, some team will do that, score a bunch and we won't be able to claw it all back.

Until then I'll enjoy the best team I've ever seen us have.