By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Merry Christmas Everybody

DazzlaJ

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in a&e with my three year old daughter at 9am as she had a sky high temp and acute stomach pain. Followed that up with my f***ing idiot mother in law leaving half a massive Christmas pudding in a bowl by the front door which my Springer duly ate.

He's just had his stomach pumped and it'll likely set me back a grand all in. Feels like I need to vent a bit

Try and top that forumites!

Was in a&e with my three year old daughter at 9am as she had a sky high temp and acute stomach pain. Followed that up with my f***ing idiot mother in law leaving half a massive Christmas pudding in a bowl by the front door which my Springer duly ate.

He's just had his stomach pumped and it'll likely set me back a grand all in. Feels like I need to vent a bit

f***ing hell... Hope your daughter and dog are ok

Hope they both feel better soon mate

f***ing hell... Hope your daughter and dog are ok

Cheers mate. She's getting better and they've ruled out the more worrying potential causes

Merry Christmas everyone.

Is Christmas pudding especially dangerous for dogs?

Dried fruit like raisins and sultanas can cause fatal kidney damage and he ate a bloody lot

Ugh. Merry f***ing Christmas.

Hope everyone makes a full and speedy recovery.

Edited by Dan

I can't top that. But I wish all 3 of them a speedy recovery. I assume you kicked the mils chuff off.

I have gone full circle and I'm now at an age where those buying gifts for me have deemed that I should receive socks !! Socks ffs

I went all the way back to 10 years old and received a sweater.

Christ, good luck mate. That's a rough one.