By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

This season

Earl Hafler

ALready had the 'Boring game' b*llocks, "I don't care" seems the only reasonable response.

Supposedly neutral fans have had plenty of ridiculous drama courtesy of Liverpool over the years. They were f***ing due a boring one. 

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like there haven't been boring finals before, in any competition.

Grinding out a win is almost more satisfying than winning it in thrilling fashion. We knew we could be thrilling. There was doubt as to whether we could (and I know its a cliché) get over the line. Milner wasting about 40 seconds of added time by placing the ball millimetres outside the corner quadrant then moving it and checking with the linesman if it was ok - that was great.

I'm really enjoying the bitterness of other fans. "it was such a boring final" and "it was such a soft penalty" I don't give a flying f***, and their jealousy is marvelous.

Football culture is broken. Or not depending on what you want it to be actually. Anyway I’m not bothering my a*** to say anything nice about other clubs so I’m not going through any of their comments if I want to see praise.

Like you said, it is funny seeing them squirm.

Looking at the players, Brewster has a medal at 18 years old. Trent, no more words required, keita, fab, ox, Gomez all under 25. Salah mane Robertson Virgil Allison all got at least another 5 at the top.

This is a special time for us and genuinely is only the start.

Looking at the players, Brewster has a medal at 18 years old. Trent, no more words required, keita, fab, ox, Gomez all under 25. Salah mane Robertson Virgil Allison all got at least another 5 at the top.

This is a special time for us and genuinely is only the start.

Brewster and Kelleher both with CL medals and yet to play a senior game! I see Kelleher is only about 5 foot 10, that's rare for top goalies these days; they must think highly of him to have him on fringes of the first team.

Is he? Ah right so. Wiki and a few footie websites have him at 1.8m which is nearly 5' 11'. Fake news!

Rewatched the game last night and when he was walking around after the game he looked about the same height as Lovren

Just watched every goal of the season. Firstly that was a great season! So much fun! Can’t see much where we can improve. You can see the move from fresh start, to having fun, to exhausted to professional.

Don’t know how the rest of the league deal with this. We got better through the season and will start the same I think.

Can’t wait!

Yeah I think the magnitude was overlooked at the time because of the title run in. It was a monumental victory.

To an extent, but also because the legacy of that game was always going to depend on whether we finished the job in the final.

That, and it just being so hard to get your head around what happened. In town before the match a Barca fan asked me for directions to the ground. I pointed him in the right direction and then told him not to bother cos they were going to lose 4-0. We both laughed.

The greatest Anfield night. I can say that now.