Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20

14 hours ago, kop205 said:

Excellent, I'll happily take any credit that is going around, I can't stand Newcastle United.

All the usual s***e getting trotted out during our game the other say.

'Newcastle fans desperately want to be up there challenging...Newcastle fans love a good centre forward...Newcastle fans crave entertaining football'.

Mad, I want none of those things, obviously.

Spoken about like they’re a sleeping giant. They’ve been f***ing nobodies since I’ve been alive apart from a few seasons when scored a few and could have won something but didn’t. 

The thought of them being the next City was hideous. 

15 hours ago, kop205 said:

Excellent, I'll happily take any credit that is going around, I can't stand Newcastle United.

'Newcastle fans desperately want to be up there challenging...Newcastle fans love a good centre forward...Newcastle fans crave entertaining football'.

Shearer mouthing off about it on MOTD was also unnecessary, so I'm glad he'll be angry about this 

22 hours ago, kop205 said:

I bet you don't want to be sitting in a sleazy snack bar sucking on a sickly sausage roll though.

#ApproveTheSale

Brilliant.

Boycotting shirts is a big step, what are they going to wave above their heads when they've gone topless at a cold away game in December?

Approve the sale to a warmongering extremist despot who has journalists killed and dismembered and his own family detained or disappeared if they displease him. Mike Ashley must be some kind of c*nt. 

DA0zEWoXkAAaaVr.jpg:large                                                                                                                                         

Ah the end of season spectacular,espn streaming only in USA.Not that the pubs will be full but still stick on a proper channel.

As tedious as I find arsenal, I hope they spank these Tory c**** today. 

Three players under 25 in the Chelsea team. Lampard’s ruthless desire to push young players through is so refreshing. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bostonian said:

Arsenal defo the lesser of two evils,but both have a fair few tedious gobs***e fans around here,plus the pulisic fanboys will be beyond annoying if he wins a trophy.

Few Arsenal fans in work were surprisingly c***-ish about us last season, but yeah, still pale into insignificance for me compared to Chelsea. 

Lampard has managed to be even more irritating as a manager than he was as a player for me. Impressive. 

If Lampard gets Top 4 and a Cup then it will be painful in the media given his young English manager status. We’d also have to hear about it before playing them in the Community Shield. 

So it’s 100% Arsenal for me 

10 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Lampard has managed to be even more irritating as a manager than he was as a player for me. Impressive. 

Moved from deflecting goals to deflecting blame