Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20

3 minutes ago, psl said:

He really is awful.

He's got that look about him, the one that says he knows he's awful. 

Watched the Dortmund game and really enjoyed it. Some great football and tempo and rhythm was a lot better than I expected. Definitely going to watch the Gladbach game later.

Edited by Eiler99

2 hours ago, D.Boon said:

I'm surprised at the response. It's better than I expected.

The whinging has been incredible. What did people expect. The alternative is no football at all.

That Dortmund game was good to watch. I think people will get used to it anyway.

I enjoyed it, was primed by the K League match last week noise wise. They weren't holding back on the tackling either which I thought may happen. 

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

The whinging has been incredible. What did people expect. The alternative is no football at all.

That Dortmund game was good to watch. I think people will get used to it anyway.

dont get me started. theres some people who have gone anti-entertainment in the past few months, sitting wallowing in misery and demanding everyone else is miserable too. 

3 minutes ago, Gunga Din said:

dont get me started. theres some people who have gone anti-entertainment in the past few months, sitting wallowing in misery and demanding everyone else is miserable too. 

Lol'd at your facebook interaction with your mate Larry.

This is it though innit. Are we meant to just want to think about the horrific statistic and stories. A really weird mindset. 

Then there are the null and void merchants who are just furious with all this.

'

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Lol'd at your facebook interaction with your mate Larry.

This is it though innit. Are we meant to just want to think about the horrific statistic and stories. A really weird mindset. 

Then there are the null and void merchants who are just furious with all this.

'Watched loads of football then went out to screw fix' really made me laugh,

• Haha 1

Not quite as stylish anymore either.

(You really need to click on the tweet to see the splendour of the trouser/scheux combo)

Edited by Swipe

BT Sport showing the 97 European Cup final win for Dortmund over Juve.

Moller was some player. Also, Sammer was BvB captain but it looked like someone else lifted the cup? 

8 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Moller was some player. Also, Sammer was BvB captain but it looked like someone else lifted the cup? 

Was always something annoying about Moller, encapsulated by his penalty celebration against England (though that was obviously mostly boss).

Did Dortmund have a club captain who didn't play or something? I want to say Jurgen Kohler but not sure he played for them.

4 minutes ago, kop205 said:

Was always something annoying about Moller, encapsulated by his penalty celebration against England (though that was obviously mostly boss).

Did Dortmund have a club captain who didn't play or something? I want to say Jurgen Kohler but not sure he played for them.

That celebration was incredible. Both amazing and sensationally camp. 
He was defo a bit snide.

Yeah might have been club captain. Sammer was at the back and it was handed to some lad with dark hair. He had a celebratory t-shirt on like a fair few of them so couldn’t see who it was. 

1 minute ago, antona said:

Michael Zorc was their captain in the 90-s but I don't remember if he played or not in the final.

Shout! I reckon that is who it was. Watched the video, it wasn't Kohler though he did play.

14 hours ago, kop205 said:

We were always linked with him throughout the 90s. I was annoyed because I wasn't a fan of his snideness.