By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

How do they get rid of players though? Their wage structure pretty high - Pogba and Sanchez distorted it

Those aren't the big problem. They will have no problem selling Pogba if they acknowledge a realistic fee and the sanchez damage has already happened with the contract they gave de gea.

The big problem is guys like Maguire on 150k and Phil Jones, mata, matic, and Fred on 120k, Rashford on 200k, martial on 250k, and de gea on 300k. They are paying superstar wages to players that have done nothing to earn it.

Rashford got a new contract the moment barca came sniffing. Mata likewise (lol). Jones to 'protect his value'. Woodward is doing a great job.

Works ok for me

Yeah, working now, might have been my wifi.

So at worst a one year ban from the CL. Not really going to have any impact, either financially or in terms of them attracting and keeping players. And no doubt would all get kicked down the road while they appealed.

They should be relegated and stripped of everything they've won of course but it is a bit like theTrunmp impeachment thing, it is never going to happen and is only galvanising the followers.

I think he means he’s a systematic transfer problem. Buying finished article players for a team that is years away.

He was saying that the dressing room needed the likes of Milner, Henderson and Lallana rather than pogba

Ridiculous xenophobia tbh

The big problem is guys like Maguire on 150k and Phil Jones, mata, matic, and Fred on 120k, Rashford on 200k, martial on 250k, and de gea on 300k. They are paying superstar wages to players that have done nothing to earn it.

there's a John Foxx album in there

He was saying that the dressing room needed the likes of Milner, Henderson and Lallana rather than pogba

Think it was in attitude as Pogba has come across as awful in the dressing room. I’ve zero knowledge of what Pogba is like but that’s his media projected m.o.

Pogba has taken a gap year. What dressing room needs that type of commitment? Raiola now saying that they don't match his ambition yet his performances have not warranted anywhere near the hype since he went back there.

They really have

When Ferguson retired I don't think any of us could have predicted this... Its played out perfectly.. The anguish on Mancs faces seeing their own team gradually decline so beautifully whilst we have risen and become the best team in Europe is perfect

This is his legacy

He chose Moyes

The 5live commentators were really laying into the fans for singing this last night

Its the Build the Bonfire song isnt it?

Not sure why everyone is getting so worked up about Woodward and the Glazers when that shower have been singing it about us for years

Its the Build the Bonfire song isnt it?

Not sure why everyone is getting so worked up about Woodward and the Glazers when that shower have been singing it about us for years

Mad the attention it is getting given the complete lack of attention the 'original' ever and even still gets.

Their fans are the absolute f***ing pits, even ignoring the Woodward song.

Mad the attention it is getting given the complete lack of attention the 'original' ever and even still gets.

Their fans are the absolute f***ing pits, even ignoring the Woodward song.

Was reading elsewhere that Neil Ashton (the d****ead who wrote to the story about bale and the polar bear) has been hired by Man Utd to do positive pr for Woodward.

Dysfunctional at all levels.

And the fans need to get a grip. Never understood how they get away with the chants they do but having read the above it should surprise me even less