By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

Ballague says:

Ancelotti now in London. He wanted to be away from football till summer, but the #Everton project (4 year deal, one of top 3 paid managers in world) ambitious and long term. He’d ONLY accept if he could build a good team in the next few years. He doesn’t want to drag the decision

‘Third highest in THE WORLD? That’s absolutely mental.

Only title rivals have to play two extra tough games in January when we can rest and recover. First leg is not awful but is straight after FA Cup but second leg is again after FA Cup and days before Leicester play Chelsea and City go to Spurs.
Just noticed by the way that we play a league match on the Thursday before the FA Cup third and fourth rounds.

think I'm going to have a lot of my attention during the final tomorrow on the City Leicester game...

Leicester win that & City are surely done for? Ib fact a draw little more use

We're looking at a League table of - 

Liverpool 17 49

Leicester 18 42

City 18 35

or

Liverpool 17 49

Leicester 18 40

City 18 36

or

Liverpool 17 49

Leicester 18 39

City 18 38

Arteta confirmed as new Arsenal manager.

There's something about his hair that really bugs me. It looks like the artificial grass that people use for train sets or Action Man's hair or something like that. Wouldn't surprise me if it turned out to be a wig.

Arteta: "Football is about habit & angles. It’s much more simple for a player if you can process the image of where your team-mate will be before receiving the ball. If I am in the kitchen and I know the glasses are always in this cupboard, I get my glass of water more quickly."