Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20

Is Ljungberg a spurs fan because he’s certainly keen on destroying Arsenal?

Very hash blaming him on anything going wrong there.

Feels pretty good not to give too much of a s***.

Yeah, know what your saying but my heart still sank when it hit the back of the net. I'd love to see them drop even more points.

I'm still not sure I'll want them to beat Leicester next week but dropping points here would help me make that decision.

Very hash blaming him on anything going wrong there.

I know he didn’t cause it, but he has not given them any bounce at all. It’s like he’s a continuation of Emery and the players have already stopped listening to him.

WTF do Arsenal do from one week to the next in training to never learn from the defensive frailty? Playing Chambers who has been loaned everywhere because he wasn't good enough and Sokratis who is slow as s*** and awful is a disaster waiting to happen.

I know he didn’t cause it, but he has not given them any bounce at all. It’s like he’s a continuation of Emery and the players have already stopped listening to him.

They’re just f***ed. That squad needs absolutely gutted. Thinking Luiz was an answer to any problem they had summed up how far down the hill they’ve rolled.

WTF do Arsenal do from one week to the next in training to never learn from the defensive frailty? Playing Chambers who has been loaned everywhere because he wasn't good enough and Sokratis who is slow as s*** and awful is a disaster waiting to happen.

And another.