By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

Celtic won.

Read yesterday that Gerrard is going sign a new contract at Rangers. I hope doesn’t stay up there. Would get better experience elsewhere, maybe in the Championship.

Would be good for him to get a trophy before he leaves, shame it has to be with these c**** though

Gap isn't big enough to say that with a game at theirs after a trip to Qatar. They are a concern whilst they are playing like this.

The concern is they’re nearly perfect and we’re much worse over next 20 games than we’ve been in the last 20, probably four games worse than them Including losing to them

I’m worried, but that’s just cos of the history and the wait. If it was anyone else they were chasing I’d give them slim and no chance of winning at least 28 out of 30 games, which is the run they’d need to be on to get to 98 points, and even Leicester winning 25 of 30 to get to 90 whilst hoping we win fewer than 15 of the next 22, having won 21 of the last 22, looks v unlikely.

For context, our final 22 last season was P22 W17 D4 L1; we do that again and it’s 101 points, with Leicester needing to win 21 of next 22, 29 out of 30 to even match

Leicester have now won eight in a row, confidence is high, momentum is building and play good football. Anything other than a Leicester win against City is ideal for us.

We’ll do them Boxing Day. Rodgers will try and do something clever and over think it. Just need to keep everyone fit.

This is Alan Garth at his purest:

"The last time I saw a goal scored of this quality it was by His Excellency the President of Liberia. He was then of course just George Weah playing for AC Milan."

He also can't quite praise Henderson without also sticking the knife in:

"Henderson may not be the most adroit practitioner with the ball at his feet but even he will kill you if you give him that much room."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50706000