Sign in to follow this  
Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20

Rogers being a snake again.

Saying he’s happy at Leicester and looking forward to staying for a “number of years”.

He’d have been down WHL quicker than a rat down a grid given the opportunity.

Did you copy the right quote?

He followed that up by answering a question about how spurs have reacted badly since losing the CL final by saying “I don’t know about that, I’ve never lost a champions league final”.

How about semis Jose?

Given how he left Celtic, yeah Rodgers would have totally bailed on Leicester, he'd have been in WHL in a heartbeat. He's a massive me-me-me merchant. He was plotting and indeed telling people he was looking for his next move within months of arriving at Celtic.

I have no doubt he has eyes on a bigger job now he's at Leicester, be surprised if he starts next season there tbh.

Of course he would though. What manager worth his salt realistically wants to ply his trade in Scotland?

Given how he left Celtic, yeah Rodgers would have totally bailed on Leicester, he'd have been in WHL in a heartbeat. He's a massive me-me-me merchant. He was plotting and indeed telling people he was looking for his next move within months of arriving at Celtic.

I have no doubt he has eyes on a bigger job now he's at Leicester, be surprised if he starts next season there tbh.

Don't forget how he left Watford for Reading either. 

Did you copy the right quote?

He speak with forked tongue. 

It was all the hyperbole about how grateful he was and what a fantastic club, how he was in the for the long haul etc, was doing well then jumped ship to a straightforward rival within months. First chance he got. 

You can't believe a word he says. 

I've a mate who's a Watford fan (yaknow, goes the game an' that) and yeah, he properly hates him. Like colour drains from his face when you mention his name hate. 

Edited by Billy Talbot

Even Rangers fans I know were stunned at how he left them, he's Celtic and his family are through and through apparently and he walked on and basically shat on his legacy/reputation. Takes a special kind of someone to do that and it's not on the same scale as Sol Campbell moving across north london either. He's a pretty untrustworthy character all in all.

I doubt the Reading/Watford thing was in his 180 page dossier either.

Edited by DPD1973

Flamengo v river plate on BBC 2 tonight at 7:45 in the Copa libertadores final. Opportunity to see what they’re like if we end to playing one of them in the world club cup.

Flamengo v river plate on BBC 2 tonight at 7:45 in the Copa libertadores final. Opportunity to see what they’re like if we end to playing one of them in the world club cup.

Just back from Brazil. They can’t shut up about it and fear us as they should - if Flamengo get past River.

Gabriel Barbosa is their best player and he flopped at Inter and Benfica.

Harry Kane, "what did I do?"

Michael Oliver"you pushed him"

Oliver will be getting a demotion now. You can't backchat with a knight of the realm.

2 appalling teams

That big lad up front for WHU is less mobile than Andy Carroll.