By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

New Tottenham manager Jose Mourinho will try to sign former Spurs forward Gareth Bale, 30, from Real Madrid, having wanted to sign the Welshman when he was at Manchester United. (AS - in Spanish)

Mourinho is also targeting Sporting Lisbon and Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes, 25, as well as Benfica's Portuguese centre-back Ruben Dias, 22, and Manchester United's Serbian midfielder Nemanja Matic, 31.

Poch to Bayern.

makes sense

Manc fans I know are all over the shop about it.... They are desperate for their board to get Pochettino in.... blind to the fact he's not all that great but know he's a much better option than one they already have who is contracted for a few years... it's lovely sitting back and seeing them go through the stages we went through going from manager to manager whilst we have the best one in the world managing us. 

I thought the following article on funding transfers was interesting - obviously taking fortunes out of 'the game" at the top level but it means that buyers can pay in installments and sellers get their cash now. Explains how "broke" Barcelona managed to find 120m for Griezmann

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2019/nov/21/xxiii-capital-football-transfers-antoine-griezmann-barcelona

It's not quite Leeds/Ridsdale but you can certainly see similarities.

Rogers being a snake again.

Saying he’s happy at Leicester and looking forward to staying for a “number of years”.

He’d have been down WHL quicker than a rat down a grid given the opportunity.

Almost every manager in the game would do, and say, exactly the same thing.

Given how he left Celtic, yeah Rodgers would have totally bailed on Leicester, he'd have been in WHL in a heartbeat. He's a massive me-me-me merchant. He was plotting and indeed telling people he was looking for his next move within months of arriving at Celtic.

I have no doubt he has eyes on a bigger job now he's at Leicester, be surprised if he starts next season there tbh.