Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20

that 2 red cards in a min for Ajax seems a bit wrong to me

Depends on the infractions mate. Sounds like they deserved it. It is pretty unusual mind.

First one was ok, second was a joke.

I sort of agree with Ten Hag - play should have stopped for Blind being tripped before he went in on Abraham

Arsenal need a new club Captain. Xhaka has lost the job. That's all going to end well

Aubameyang is the replacement I believe

Everton? :D

Taxi driver on the way to the match was telling me that they need to sack Silva this week before Mourinho signs for Bayern

He was deadly serious. He also said that us winning the CL last season was a UEFA conspiracy so theres that as well

I sort of agree with Ten Hag - play should have stopped for Blind being tripped before he went in on Abraham

Why though? They’ve changed the rules so you can go back and send people off so the ref did that and was vindicated by his decision.

Just cos something abnormal happened doesn’t mean it’s not right.

Think the first foul was on Blind - therefore he was late in on Abraham. In being late he fouled him (and was booked again) but Ten hag's point is that the ref should have blown for a foul on Blind

Taxi driver on the way to the match was telling me that they need to sack Silva this week before Mourinho signs for Bayern

He was deadly serious. He also said that us winning the CL last season was a UEFA conspiracy so theres that as well

I had one like that pick me up outside the Adelphi. He was absolutely crazy and couldn’t believe that I was a Liverpool supporter from the US. He wasn’t as bad as the one who took me and Crazy Horse on a mad ride in San Diego mind.

#thfc Spurs were led out to warmup by Son, rather than Kane. A real show of support from the squad.

Ffs, embarrassing

Was Atalanta one of the clubs with fans chanting racist slur? I notice they have zero coloured players in their starting lineup.

Ummm, “coloured” isn’t the right term mate. Did you mean POC? Not being a ball buster, but some people can take offense to that.

Ummm, “coloured” isn’t the right term mate. Did you mean POC? Not being a ball buster, but some people can take offense to that.

Sorry, English is not my native language. No offense meant by me.

Maybe he's south African

It takes no effort at all not to shout HARRY KANE, but seemingly it’s beyond the skill-level of football commentators

Was Atalanta one of the clubs with fans chanting racist slur? I notice they have zero coloured players in their starting lineup.

Yea they were last season, they do have black players, Zapata is injured, Muriel is on the bench.