Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

30 minutes ago, DanM said:

He looked so good at Monaco as well, or at least from the bits I saw in the champions league. Can still put in a lovely cross but looks like Moreno levels of not knowing where he is on the pitch

It turns out that the Monaco team was basically Mbappe, Fabhino and Silva carrying everyone else 

• Replies 26k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bootle Buck

• Swipe

• Barnesy_10

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be one of the best things you'll watch this year     

Mate of mine is a hardcore Forest fan. He is absolutely bereft. Brutal night for him. Not for us though, so f*** him. 

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Sion said:

How bad is Mendy by the way

Another 50m just casually tossed out on a s*** full back. 

Their recruitment team is brilliant picking defenders. Mangala, Otamendi, Stones, Mendy cheap at the price of about £170m. Suppose it’s just money down the back of the couch to them but still, it makes them beatable.

If they’d got Van Dijk everyone else may as well have given up, it’s a frightening thought.

Edited by Leo No.8

Feel for Bournemouth. Had a couple of VARs against them in the past couple of games that would have made a big difference to them. Not saying the VAR was wrong, just that last season they’d likely be a couple of points better off

4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

Leicester have totally f***ed themselves since the return, abysmal results and United will canter to fourth now :(

No criticism of Rodgers in the press though. He’s one of their favourites.

1 minute ago, Candystore said:

No criticism of Rodgers in the press though. He’s one of their favourites.

Well I am not his fan far from it but top-5 place is still an amazing result for a club like Leicester and they have lots of injuries and suspensions to key players at the moment

33 minutes ago, Tommok said:

Utd are going to get 4th at this rate. 

Think they will get Champs League via winning Europa anyway as can't see anyone stopping them 

Only thing I am arsed about is Sancho and him going there being top 4 dependant 

14 minutes ago, antona said:

Well I am not his fan far from it but top-5 place is still an amazing result for a club like Leicester and they have lots of injuries and suspensions to key players at the moment

Not after being 14pts ahead of Mancs at end of January. 

What the f*** was Zouma doing there? Should have headed it back.

Any reason why that isn't a penalty?

1-0 Chelsea. De Gea s*** again.

Edited by Gerry
1 minute ago, Swipe said:

For all the early season hype over their young players, it feels like Willian and Giroud have been carrying Chelsea for ages now.

Having to play their youngsters and not being able to sign anyone was an overhyped myth to give L:ampard some time. Their youngesters have been inconsistent while the likes of Azpelequeta, Giroud and William have been their best players.