Jump to content

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 25.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Bootle Buck

    1887

  • Swipe

    1387

  • Barnesy_10

    1351

  • Sir Tokyo Sexwale

    1102

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be one of the best things you'll watch this year     

Mate of mine is a hardcore Forest fan. He is absolutely bereft. Brutal night for him. Not for us though, so f*** him. 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

To be fair to him, their issue that led to them sacking Pochettino was that the squad was thin and a bit crap. They’ve got two full backs and one central midfielder that isn’t Moussa Sissoko and he's s***e.

Yeah I know Phil, but he's always moaning about not having enough players isn't he? 

It's just kind of comforting that after all the turmoil of the last couple of months there's something that's as it always was. 

:)

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

To be fair to him, their issue that led to them sacking Pochettino was that the squad was thin and a bit crap. They’ve got two full backs and one central midfielder that isn’t Moussa Sissoko and he's s***e.

Winks who they go mad on and Lo Celso was £55million.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

If United can keep Pogba and have him consistently play to top quality alongside Fernandes then they could be a dangerous side with a couple of extra signings. Sancho would be great for them.. 

They need to get Henderson back from Sheffield and bin off DeGea

160m in fees between them. You'd hope they would be top quality. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, muleskinner said:

Winks who they go mad on and Lo Celso was £55million.

Forgot about him in fairness but not really sure him and Winks can play at the same time. Winks was the one I meant but he wouldn’t get on our bench.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Forgot about him in fairness but not really sure him and Winks can play at the same time. Winks was the one I meant but he wouldn’t get on our bench.

He's not a Klopp player but he is decent I think. Lo Celso could be very good or SA jobbing midfielder in and around the top level.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Swipe said:

Kane and Son must have had about 10 touches between them. 

Kane contributes absolutely nothing doesn't he? I've never seen it so stark as last night.

Link to post
Share on other sites

He’s done that thing where he says he’s fit after he’s been injured when he’s just not fit. 

But if England leave out one of Sancho, Rashford or Sterling to fit him in next summer then it’s going to be ridiculous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Bailo said:

Kane contributes absolutely nothing doesn't he? I've never seen it so stark as last night.

He hadn't played in 6 months tbf. You've seen him the last 5 years though?

46 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

He’s done that thing where he says he’s fit after he’s been injured when he’s just not fit. 

But if England leave out one of Sancho, Rashford or Sterling to fit him in next summer then it’s going to be ridiculous.

CL final was one of them, never fit in a million years. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

 

Phil can't count central midfielders

I just forgot him to be honest. But they've basically got two who aren't complete s***e.

Winks, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Dier, Ndombele. So yeah, more than 2. Wouldn't have any of them on our bench if we had 12 subs. So yes, I can't count them because they're so utterly f***ing rubbish I forgot they existed. 

Leicester have better than that by a distance. And Spurs shouldn't be a distance behind Leicester.

Edited by Hightown Phil
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

I just forgot him to be honest. But they've basically got two who aren't complete s***e.

Winks, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Dier, Ndombele. So yeah, more than 2. Wouldn't have any of them on our bench if we had 12 subs. So yes, I can't count them because they're so utterly f***ing rubbish I forgot they existed. 

Leicester have better than that by a distance. And Spurs shouldn't be a distance behind Leicester.

Dier has regressed as he's put on more muscle ( was a decent player when he arrived and played centre half and occasionally right back ) but i think the others are good players in a faltering system 

 

I'd have a fit Ndombele in the squad but he hasn't proven himself in the league yet

12 minutes ago, The Hitman said:

Dier.

f*** me.

Dier and Maguire - England's core.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

Dier has regressed as he's put on more muscle ( was a decent player when he arrived and played centre half and occasionally right back ) but i think the others are good players in a faltering system 

 

I'd have a fit Ndombele in the squad but he hasn't proven himself in the league yet

Dier and Maguire - England's core.

Pickford, Dier, Maguire, Kane. What a core

Link to post
Share on other sites

Kane did get the golden boot at the last World Cup, like. He's only any good at o e thing but it is the most important thing in the game. I mean obviously he's an absolute bellend.

The others are complete and utter s***e.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, kop205 said:

Kane did get the golden boot at the last World Cup, like. He's only any good at o e thing but it is the most important thing in the game. I mean obviously he's an absolute bellend.

The others are complete and utter s***e.

Three penalties and a deflection in the six goals though, and the other two were basically 3 yards out. Goals are goals and that but it wasn't like he had to be brilliant to do what he did.

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Three penalties and a deflection in the six goals though, and the other two were basically 3 yards out. Goals are goals and that but it wasn't like he had to be brilliant to do what he did.

He's also got 181 goals in 279 games for Spurs, like. He is good at scoring goals and on that basis alone he's worlds apart from the other three in that list, none of whom are good at anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, kop205 said:

He's also got 181 goals in 279 games for Spurs, like. He is good at scoring goals and on that basis alone he's worlds apart from the other three in that list, none of whom are good at anything.

My thing with him is that I'm not sure this Harry Kane exists any more.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be great if someone (i.e. Manchester United) paid about 150 million for Kane and he turns out to be a busted flush.

2 minutes ago, Begbie said:

Deeney starts. So what was all that fuss about then Troy?

I think it was about the fact that people of his ethnic group seem far more likely to die of Covid.

It was a legitmite 'fuss' to be fair.

Edited by kop205
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...