• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bootle Buck

• Swipe

• Barnesy_10

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mate of mine is a hardcore Forest fan. He is absolutely bereft. Brutal night for him. Not for us though, so f*** him. 

Carlsberg don't do football seasons...

Posted Images

It'll be Mourinho. Looking forward to seeing Kane playing on the wing.

Pochettino has looked shell-shocked since the CL Final in much the same way Rodgers did for six months after Demba Ba. Genuinely think its some kind of PTSD that a stronger Board should be identifying & supporting with.

It'll be Mourinho. Looking forward to seeing Kane playing on the wing.

Pochettino has looked shell-shocked since the CL Final in much the same way Rodgers did for six months after Demba Ba. Genuinely think its some kind of PTSD that a stronger Board should be identifying & supporting with.

The CL was an outlier in form, they have been dire for months, relegation form.

If they had any sense they’d sack Solskjaer now and get him in. Suspect he’ll be happy to wait until the summer though. It’s only a matter of time until they’re after a new manager again.

Arsenal should sack Emery and get him in. Imagine that ?

If they had any sense they’d sack Solskjaer now and get him in. Suspect he’ll be happy to wait until the summer though. It’s only a matter of time until they’re after a new manager again.

This is true. But he clearly needs a break and time to start planning behind the scenes. I'm still convinced Klopp was drafting plans from July onwards (despite all the strong evidence to the contrary!)

This is true. But he clearly needs a break and time to start planning behind the scenes. I'm still convinced Klopp was drafting plans from July onwards (despite all the strong evidence to the contrary!)

I kinda think so too (as were we, with or at least for Klopp) - hence why Rogers lived on after the Stoke debacle. 

Spurs, Mourinho, negative football for 3 years, expensive signings with no resale value, a 1£Bn stadium and when he leaves - a team needing a massive rebuild, this could be the end of Spurs as a top flight team. Appointing him is madness.

Bring it!

Edited by DPD1973

Strikes me as them requiring Champions League football next season. Which may tally with their revenue needs around financing the new stadium. Mourinho probably the best bet for the remainder of the season in that sense and they’ll think he still has enough time to get them into the top 4 with the decision being taken now.

But longer term...