• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be one of the best things you'll watch this year     

Bit racist that mate.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, anfieldgaz said:

He's not though is he.  Good i mean. I seriously can't see it 

I’m sort of like that with Kane. For every good thing he does, he seems to lose the ball, choose the wrong option or take a stupid pot at goal. He is exceptionally good at “drawing a foul”.

Grealish might be one of them that stands out like a snowdrop on a pile of dung (to b*****dise a Rafa analogy)

12 hours ago, Michael said:

The bile towards Pep on Bluemoon is wonderful to behold.

It’s like they might be realising that it wasn’t all a big conspiracy stopping them winning as the team that does the most passes doesn’t ultimately get the victory.

Anyone got the latest on their underlying stats? Are they still favourites for the Ryder Cup?

14 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

And it's that c*** Fernandes who f***ing kicked players last season and won penalties... Makes it even worse 

1414 posts in this thread from you. That's easiest way to track the number of penalties the Mancs have had.  When you see the numbers in those terms it's hard to say that there isn't something deeply, deeply corrupt in the game.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

1414 posts in this thread from you. That's easiest way to track the number of penalties the Mancs have had.  When you see the numbers in those terms it's hard to say that there isn't something deeply, deeply corrupt in the game.

Haha 

I have an unhealthy hatred for United (if there is such a thing) ... Dunno what's worse.. Them being good and getting ref help under Ferguson. Or them being absolute s***e but gifted 3 points on a regular basis through help from the ref. 

• Haha 1
3 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Haha 

I have an unhealthy hatred for United (if there is such a thing) ... Dunno what's worse.. Them being good and getting ref help under Ferguson. Or them being absolute s***e but gifted 3 points on a regular basis through help from the ref. 

Haha.

The former btw. Definitely the former.

4 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

He looked as offside as ours in the Derby then but seemed to be a one foot gap between the lines 

Two them a few seconds to decide too. Spent an age on ours until they finally got an angle to rule it out. c**** make it up as they go along.