By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

1 hour ago, Earl Hafler said:

Neville makes a comparison between Zidane and Kane

Last 3 letters of their name?

29 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

A vaccine would be great, Spurs top of the league and then their fans coming back into the ground gradually to allow the anxiety to wash over the players week by week.

Difference is they’ve a guy running the show now who, for  the 1st time in years, knows how to win

1 hour ago, kop205 said:

I've been right up there as the most ardent Kane Denier but there really isn't much point anymore is there?

Having not seen Spurs once this season I still have the luxury of thinking he's rubbish.

Also them doing well under Mourinho maintains my other belief that Pochetino is crap as well.

Win,win.

5 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

You can have your 5iver back Cobs, I don't want to justify why the Covid vaccine is the underlying reason why ......

I think them & Chelsea are a genuine threat to the title this year. Said it some weeks back and the case is strengthening 

2 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Weird moment for City. They feel like a longer-term project than the 2 years Guardiola has signed up for. 

Reckon if they don’t win the league or CL this season he’ll walk. 

To go and do what?

not gonna get the financial backing to do a job anywhere else like he has at City

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cobs said:

I think them & Chelsea are a genuine threat to the title this year. Said it some weeks back and the case is strengthening 

To go and do what?

not gonna get the financial backing to do a job anywhere else like he has at City

Take a sabbatical like he did after Barca? I don’t know, I’m not his f*cking mum. 

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Cobs said:

Yes that is fair, I think Spurs have that "identity" and but I am not sure Chelsea have it yet. Lampard has alot of players but doesn't have a settled team yet to form that identity. He is rotating his midfielders and strikers without having a core it seems so far. That will come later in the season but for now I think it might work against them.

Spurs are my worry now. I'm glad they have beat City but it would make me more comfortable if they messed up a game or 2. They played Burnley away just recently and got a last minute winner, could do with those ending 0-0.

2 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Take a sabbatical like he did after Barca? I don’t know, I’m not his f*cking mum. 

And I’m not his f***ing Dad but he’s a football manager. Walking away from a f***ing golden ticket doesn’t sound like something anyone would do just cos they don’t win the f***ing PL/CL one f***ing year

3 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

Yes that is fair, I think Spurs have that "identity" and but I am not sure Chelsea have it yet. Lampard has alot of players but doesn't have a settled team yet to form that identity. He is rotating his midfielders and strikers without having a core it seems so far. That will come later in the season but for now I think it might work against them.

Spurs are my worry now. I'm glad they have beat City but it would make me more comfortable if they messed up a game or 2. They played Burnley away just recently and got a last minute winner, could do with those ending 0-0.

Agree

Chelsea dumping Kepa i think has been key but their defence isn’t the finished article.

I think we’re way clear as the best side in the League but our injuries have brought the chasing pack to us. 

if any manager can win the title with Spurs it’s Mourinho. They have serious firepower upfront if they stay fit and if the squad are pulling in the same direction he can get a team to defend

3 minutes ago, Cobs said:

Agree

Chelsea dumping Kepa i think has been key but their defence isn’t the finished article.

I think we’re way clear as the best side in the League but our injuries have brought the chasing pack to us. 

if any manager can win the title with Spurs it’s Mourinho. They have serious firepower upfront if they stay fit and if the squad are pulling in the same direction he can get a team to defend

Yeah. I wouldn't mind their new confidence getting a beating next week against Chelsea and then against Arsenal, before they come to us. Unfortunately our injuries mean we are being pulled into the pack as you say.

Kane is the front player that is making a key impact but yet has no real replacement - Son/Begwein and Moura/Bale as options out wide means the drop-off in the centre from Kane is much more than out wide.

38 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Weird moment for City. They feel like a longer-term project than the 2 years Guardiola has signed up for. 

Reckon if they don’t win the league or CL this season he’ll walk. 

Possibly - or he could sell a few players and spend another £200m

And then walk. 

30 minutes ago, Stanley Leisure said:

Ok, well good chat, love to the fambo. 

george.gif

• Haha 1