By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Footy - 2018/19 & 19/20 & 20/21 etc

1 minute ago, Hightown Phil said:

I remember doing a refs qualification as a kid and in fairness, the teacher picked the rule book up, set it on fire and just said ‘common sense is all you need’. Course over.

Everything about this is brilliant. Including you doing a ref’s course as a kid. Because of course😊

23 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Everything about this is brilliant. Including you doing a ref’s course as a kid. Because of course😊

Needed to learn something for Duke of Edinburgh and then they paid you £15 to do an hours work on a Saturday morning. Then I found alcohol and it wasn’t compatible with getting out of bed in a Saturday morning.

30 minutes ago, Swipe said:

It’s just so tedious listening to the likes of Jenas.

He's one of those pundits that's brilliant at saying the most inane things in a tone which indicates he thinks he's dead insightful.

Co-commentator: "it's a cliché but goals really do change games"

Jenas: "yes it's not just that but also because Soton simply haven't scored as many as Spurs"

1 minute ago, Tommok said:

He's one of those pundits that's brilliant at saying the most inane things in a tone which indicates he thinks he's dead insightful.

Co-commentator: "it's a cliché but goals really do change games"

Jenas: "yes it's not just that but also because Soton simply haven't scored as many as Spurs"

Inane or insane?

Just now, psl said:

Inane or insane?

Jenas is the very definition of inanity

1 minute ago, Swipe said:

Jenas was fully on the spurs are s***e train up until they went ahead in the second half. Was busting for mourinho's HT sub to backfire too. Then forgets all that when spurs destroy them.

He’s such a moron. 

Yeah he clearly hates Mourinho.

He obviously has got an Amazon Prime subscription

9 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Must watch that. Staged as f*** in places no doubt but supposed to be good.

You’ve had a big few months defeating null and void and barriers to Thiago’s transfer through your posts so you should take some you time.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Must watch that. Staged as f*** in places no doubt but supposed to be good.

It's not a patch on the one about Sunderland.

Mourinho's team talks basically seems to centre around telling the Spurs team to be more snide and dirty and furiously pointing to his head shouting "it's all about what's up here!!"

I did momentarily feel pretty sorry for him when his dog died on Christmas Eve tho - apols if that's a spoiler.

18 minutes ago, Bootle Buck said:

How is Andy Carroll still playing in the Premier League?

Appalling. He could also hit someone with a sledgehammer, and would stand with his hands on his hips and shout “what’s that for?!” at the ref when the whistle goes.

14 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

You’ve had a big few months defeating null and void and barriers to Thiago’s transfer through your posts so you should take some you time.

I am in the form of my life tbf. Watched Ghost the other night and Sam was worried that cos things were going so well, something was bound to go wrong.

I’m clearly going to be murdered.

Edited by Swipe

19 minutes ago, Swipe said:

Appalling. He could also hit someone with a sledgehammer, and would stand with his hands on his hips and shout “what’s that for?!” at the ref when the whistle goes.

I am in the form of my life tbf. Watched Ghost the other night and Sam was worried that cos things were going so well, something was bound to go wrong.

I’m clearly going to be murdered.

It would a better end to the streak than a Salah hammy. Sorry if that sounds harsh but you don’t rise to the top in City and East London estate agency without being willing to see a man die.