• Barnesy_10

• Sir Tokyo Sexwale

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be one of the best things you'll watch this year     

Bit racist that mate.

Posted Images

Actually feel a bit sorry for Lukaku. 

Also feel a bit sorry for Inter fans, whose hearts must have dropped to see Victor Moses come on to try to change a game. What an impact he had... Bit of Palace deja vu with that shot when he couldn't really kick the ball properly... 

6 minutes ago, Nebraska Red said:

They should rename this competition.  The Sevilla Cup.

All over. Amazing by Sevilla.

If the aliens ever invade us and for some reason challenge the humans to a football match for the right to rule the world/universe, Space Jam style, forget putting together a World XI, I propose we just send a Sevilla team and tell them it's the UEFA Cup final.

Edited by _00_deathscar
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
6 minutes ago, _00_deathscar said:

If the aliens ever invade us and for some reason challenge the humans to a football match for the right to rule the world/universe, Space Jam style, forget putting together a World XI, I propose we just send a Sevilla team and tell them it's the UEFA Cup final.

That's wonderfully elaborate... 👏 

Of all the competitions to dominate, the europa league has to be the most unlikely doesn’t it? You have to be not that good to qualify, there are so many games involved, and then it becomes difficult right at the end, so you have to be very good. It’s like a catch 22 in reverse competition.

20 hours ago, Barnesy_10 said:

Look at the disparity between picture and headline for this Man Utd player that has actually done something. Also looking forward to the Holloway quotes calling him all sorts because of taking a picture of your hotel room is a disgrace the. I don’t know what this is

E69A4A97-88E2-4C3C-A7E4-0EB4DB6C0D39.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Jarg Armani said:

Of all the competitions to dominate, the europa league has to be the most unlikely doesn’t it? You have to be not that good to qualify, there are so many games involved, and then it becomes difficult right at the end, so you have to be very good. It’s like a catch 22 in reverse competition.

And if you win it you’re it allowed back in it.

4 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

Look at the disparity between picture and headline for this Man Utd player that has actually done something. Also looking forward to the Holloway quotes calling him all sorts because of taking a picture of your hotel room is a disgrace the. I don’t know what this is

E69A4A97-88E2-4C3C-A7E4-0EB4DB6C0D39.jpeg

And if you win it you’re it allowed back in it.

If you win it you qualify to NOT play in it next year you mean? That is another factor I forgot to leave out of my thesis, yes.

Just now, Jarg Armani said:

If you win it you qualify to NOT play in it next year you mean? That is another factor I forgot to leave out of my thesis, yes.

Yeah. You have to sneak back in through some precise algorithm that could go wrong.

19 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Obviously the one time they did drop down from the champions league and win it they f***ing beat us didn’t they? 

Didn’t know that. Boooo!

Anyway, I’ve had it cleared that I can watch the game tonight so PSG and Bayern better put in a show for me.

It’s great that I literally don’t care who wins.

It is a bit mad.

You have to be in some miniscule goldilocks zone of performance (not so good that you go beyond CL group stages; not so s*** that you finish bottom of your group or miss out on Europe altogether).

Just now, sammy & a said:

Didn’t know that. Boooo!

Anyway, I’ve had it cleared that I can watch the game tonight so PSG and Bayern better put in a show for me.

It’s great that I literally don’t care who wins.

It is tomorrow so good luck with the re-negotiations.

2 minutes ago, kop205 said:

It is a bit mad.

You have to be in some miniscule goldilocks zone of performance (not so good that you go beyond CL group stages; not so s*** that you finish bottom of your group or miss out on Europe altogether).

It is tomorrow so good luck with the re-negotiations.

Seriously? Haha. FFS!

35 minutes ago, kop205 said:

'Fraid so.

Think you're best bet is to brazen it out and tell her she had it wrong and you'd always told her it was Sunday.

Oooohhhh, that’s good. I was going to start an argument about some random relationship event from 5 years ago and storm out tomorrow evening while saying “I missed the football last night to hang out with you and this is the thanks I get” but your way creates greater potential for coercive long term control.

We should write a sequel to The Game for all the men who are now 10-15 years on in their lives. We’ll make millions and can leave these forum losers behind.

26 minutes ago, sammy & a said:

We should write a sequel to The Game for all the men who are now 10-15 years on in their lives. We’ll make millions and can leave these forum losers behind.

Forword by Donald Trump.

'sammy&a and kop205 are great friends of mine, great friends. They said to me Donald, they said to me Donald, we really think that you will write a great forword, probably to be honest the greatest foreword since maybe, I don't know, they couldn't really say, you'll have to ask them. This is what they said, ask them'

• Haha 4
4 hours ago, Jarg Armani said:

Yea. If you win it, you don't qualify for it and qualify for the better tournament (if you haven't already finished in the league in a good enough qualifying spot).

Then you have to be meh in the European Cup, but not complete s***.

Repeat all over again when you win.

• Like 1