Sign in to follow this  
surf

Macccccccaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

They've still got a very strong first 11 on paper

Sanchez and Lukaku will ensure they win most games at home at least

That pesky worse goalkeeping thing that never happens to them.

Maybe not, but it only really needs him to be above average for a season as opposed to incredible and they drop a lot. 

I appreciate not everyone is in to this level of geekiness but they outperformed their xG on points by 19 last year. Leicester were +12 on theirs when they won the league. Variance was hugely in their favour last season and while they are clearly evil you shouldn't be able to ride that easily. 

And yes it's more hope.  

Cardiff INS: Josh Murphy (£11m, Norwich), Greg Cunningham (£4m, Preston), Alex Smithies (£3m, QPR), Bobby Reid (£10m, Bristol City).

Burnley still haven't signed anyone though. Or Spurs. It'll make me really happy if Spurs don't even make a panic signing.

its the annual ynwa writing off man utd ritual. they've kept de gea, they've added Fred to a squad that finished second. they should be challenging for the title with the money they've spent.

they will finish somewhere between 1st and 3rd.

You think Utd 'could' finish 1st, but you don't think we will?

Bizarre.

-

In other news, the Guardian fans predictions are on their website now.

Fans of four teams, including our own, natch, think we'll win the League. Fans of two teams think we'll finish outside the top 4. Everton and ........ Newcastle Utd.

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/05/premier-league-2018-19-fans-previews-part-1-arsenal-to-huddersfield

-

https://www.theguardian.com/football/2018/aug/05/premier-league-2018-19-fans-previews-part-2-leicester-to-wolves

Edited by Case

Cardiff INS: Josh Murphy (£11m, Norwich), Greg Cunningham (£4m, Preston), Alex Smithies (£3m, QPR), Bobby Reid (£10m, Bristol City).

Burnley still haven't signed anyone though. Or Spurs. It'll make me really happy if Spurs don't even make a panic signing.

I wasn't being literal to be honest. I'm not impressed with what they've done. 

Still, f*ck 'em. I hope they stay up but that's about it. 

Cardiff will finish last. They haven't signed anyone.

It also sounds like Grujic has really f***ed them over, which is bizarre because it's unlikely that he'll get much game time. He's what, eighth choice centre mid for us?

I wasn't being literal to be honest. I'm not impressed with what they've done. 

Still, f*ck 'em. I hope they stay up but that's about it. 

I don't.

I hope they lose every game miserably, then do a Wolves and get relegated to League Two in successive seasons, then go bankrupt. 

It also sounds like Grujic has really f***ed them over, which is bizarre because it's unlikely that he'll get much game time. He's what, eighth choice centre mid for us?

Agent Grujic

Something else for Warnock to hate us for the massive w***er