Dan

Welcome Alisson Becker

I think that too. Same way that strikers don’t even bother trying to take on vvd. Pukki last night right at the end. He’d have tried to take a touch and drive into the box with another defender. With vvd in front of him he just t***s it first time.

Edited by Swipe

You daft get.

I’m open to you proposing contenders. But I think I’m right. I can’t recall a funnier one.

John Cleese being “Mr Hilter” doesn’t count either.

Edited by New York Red

Oh NYR.

He got that from the mein kamf files

I’m open to you proposing contenders. But I think I’m right. I can’t recall a funnier one.

Henning Wein is a very funny comedian

Because Hitler wasn't German?

Have responders actually got what NYR is referring to here?

There was a Python sketch which had a Mr Hilter turning up in (possibly) Weston Super Mare riding around on a bike.

And Henning Wehn is as funny as a vegetable that has grown into  rude and unusual shape.

Was at the boozer - upstate - watching the game with Mrs Macca.

Now given that she works in menswear and styles runway shows, her job is being surrounded by male models & casting them etc. Last summer she worked extensively with Jake Gyllenhall & a few summers ago with Brad Pitt. At that moment in the game she commented "my god, he's really good looking. I hadn't noticed till now, but he really is" 

She watches all of our games, but on a laptop at home so I suppose a TV screen kind of really got it across.

It's a given that she thinks the same of the Virge

I said doesn’t he look gorgeous in that black kit in at one of the home games and some girl a couple of rows in front turned round and strongly agreed! He is a big hunk of goalkeeping perfection.

Was at the boozer - upstate - watching the game with Mrs Macca.

Now given that she works in menswear and styles runway shows, her job is being surrounded by male models & casting them etc. Last summer she worked extensively with Jake Gyllenhall & a few summers ago with Brad Pitt. At that moment in the game she commented "my god, he's really good looking. I hadn't noticed till now, but he really is"

She watches all of our games, but on a laptop at home so I suppose a TV screen kind of really got it across.

It's a given that she thinks the same of the Virge

<NYR>Didn’t his complexion put her off? </NYR> Edited by StevieC