Welcome Alisson Becker

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Couldn’t believe he said that. Was proper s***ehawk stuff. 

Posted Images

From the bbc

Jurgen Klopp on goalkeeper Alisson: "He helped us so often, it's good, but we pay him for that actually!"  :thumbs: 

1st keeper to get 10 clean sheets this season, he's only played 18 league games 

Jurgen. Not only the best manager in the world, but the funniest German in the world too.

He's the best keeper I've ever seen I think.

Definitely the best i've ever seen. So many attributes. Positioning, dominating a third of tbe pitch, the passing range. Not just saving shots but directing the ball to safety. The calmness. Never seen anything like it

that 'save' when the Norwich player sort of went around him. f***ing hell

In real time it looked like “Go, Go gadget arm” but you see the slow mo and he takes a couple of steps to close the angle and then palms it away nonchalantly. *swoon*

All this talk of Henderson versus VvD versus Mane for Player of the Season.

It's Alisson.

Don't think you can give it to a player that missed the first two months.

Adrian did all the hard work, he's just come in and glory-boy'd it :)

I've been watching English football since the mid-80s. The two best keepers I've seen to date have been Southall and Schmeichel. I think this guy is on his way to join them as an all time great. I think the likes of Cech and De Gea at their best were great, but I think Alisson has more to his game than both. 

In real time it looked like “Go, Go gadget arm” but you see the slow mo and he takes a couple of steps to close the angle and then palms it away nonchalantly. *swoon*

Been said before but it’s another example of a routine chance where a player would normally just put it away - but it’s Liverpool and Allisson - so they think too much.