Sign in to follow this  
Dan

Welcome Alisson Becker

Wtf

Not sure if that’s aimed at my ignorance but alisson is like a colossus compared to Mig.

The black kit makes him look like Darth Vader. Even his longer hair is a bit like Vader’s shiny helmet.

Edited by Swipe

Not sure if that’s aimed at my ignorance but alisson is like a colossus compared to Mig.

The black kit makes him look like Darth Vader. Even his longer hair is a bit like Vader’s shiny helmet.

He probably has an enormous schwarz

Schwanz. This is not Spaceballs, you know.

Assumed McBain meant Alisson had a catering tub of Fajita mix in his kitchen. Trust you to make it smutty

Edited by Gethin

That save when he ran out and threw himself at the feet of Ings after Gomez was a bit slow to react, towards the end of the first half was so good, most keepers wouldn't have got there or would've bottled it

I like him in green better. Black looks scary.

Sacrilege! I think the black kit makes him look 8 feet tall and opposing strikers fake injury in order to be subbed.

That save when he ran out and threw himself at the feet of Ings after Gomez was a bit slow to react, towards the end of the first half was so good, most keepers wouldn't have got there or would've bottled it

Ha yeah, I was pacing it out in the pub how far he ran out for that

get him decked out in black! 

How good must we have been in the European Cup semi final to stick 7 past him in 2 games! He is the complete goalkeeper, Watching his warmup routine compared to Adrian, Adrian stops shots by parrying them or sending them round the post or over the bar, Alisson just catches everything. its like hes made of velcro. his command of the area is fantastic, and even when the ball is deep in the oppositions half he always follows it by moving around his box. 

Sacrilege! I think the black kit makes him look 8 feet tall and opposing strikers fake injury in order to be subbed.

Aye. Peter Shilton wore a white jersey against us in (I think) a Cup Semi once. Made him look like yer man Lannister. We won.

What did your scientific analysis establish?

that he came out dead far dead fast and there was no turning back

Dino Zoff style

How good must we have been in the European Cup semi final to stick 7 past him in 2 games! He is the complete goalkeeper, Watching his warmup routine compared to Adrian, Adrian stops shots by parrying them or sending them round the post or over the bar, Alisson just catches everything. its like hes made of velcro. his command of the area is fantastic, and even when the ball is deep in the oppositions half he always follows it by moving around his box.

Stop hating on 100% Adrian

I know De Gea has dipped a bit since his peak in the mid 2010s, but Alisson is just such a better keeper than even De Gea was at his best. Saves shots as he needs to and is just so, so much better rounded. It's incredible...

I know De Gea has dipped a bit since his peak in the mid 2010s, but Alisson is just such a better keeper than even De Gea was at his best. Saves shots as he needs to and is just so, so much better rounded. It's incredible...

Most United fans I know would happily see the back of De Gea, hes constantly beaten near post.

I thought he was taking the mick yesterday when he made the save that he just popped the ball up in front of himself and bobbled it up into his lovely mitts as part two of the save. It was like he was playing with a four year old.