By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome Fabinho

Dan

On Saturday we had 2 half fit lads to come on in the biggest game in world football. Why the f*** would we be pushing out our captain?

I'm not saying he's finished. But if he can't get into the line up for the big games anymore then should he be captain? It's just we've spent 150m on Ox, Keita and Fabinho (facts) so you'd imagine Klopp would want to use them three as much as possible. And then there's Gini who Klopp also signed himself and maybe the Fekir will come. So that's five top players for what? a quarter of a billion who you'd imagine playing, and Jamez Milner. Maybe the plan is just to move Hendo into one of the 8's and be even more awesome. You saw it when he was benched against United. I'm thinking give Virg the armband and let Hendo fall a bit down the pecking order. Your captain has to be the first name on the sheet.

I'm not saying he's finished. But if he can't get into the line up for the big games anymore then should he be captain? It's just we've spent 150m on Ox, Keita and Fabinho (facts) so you'd imagine Klopp would want to use them three as much as possible. And then there's Gini who Klopp also signed himself and maybe the Fekir will come. So that's five top players for what? a quarter of a billion who you'd imagine playing, and Jamez Milner. Maybe the plan is just to move Hendo into one of the 8's and be even more awesome. You saw it when he was benched against United. I'm thinking give Virg the armband and let Hendo fall a bit down the pecking order. Your captain has to be the first name on the sheet.

f***ing oddball. 

As of matches played 12 May 2018[18] Club Season League National Cup League Cup Continental[nb 1] Other[nb 2] Total Division Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Apps Goals Real Madrid Castilla (loan) 2012–13 Segunda División 30 2 0 0 — — — 30 2 Real Madrid (loan) 2012–13 La Liga 1 0 0 0 — 0 0 0 0 1 0 Total 31 2 0 0 — 0 0 0 0 31 2 Monaco (loan) 2013–14 Ligue 1 26 0 3 1 1 0 — — 30 1 2014–15 36 1 4 0 3 0 10 1 — 53 2 Monaco 2015–16 34 6 3 2 1 0 9 0 — 47 8 2016–17 37 9 4 0 1 0 14 3 — 56 12 2017–18 33 7 2 1 4 0 5 0 1 0 47 8 Liverpool 2018–19 Premier League – – – – – – – – – – – – Total 166 23 16 4 10 0 38 4 1 0 230 31 Career total League Games 197 Goals 25 Cup Games 16 Goals 4 Cup Games 10 Goals 0 European Games 38 Goals 4 Other games 1 Goals 0 Total games 2262 Total Goals 2500

What a career this guy has had, courtesy of wikipedia! - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fabinho_(footballer,_born_1993)#Career_statistics

Edited by DPD1973

we've moved quickly after it was clear jorginho was going elsewhere. bravo to all those at the club who have done this on the quiet.

we've needed a player like this for a long time. a player who will sit and keep it ticking and break up play when required. add to this him being hard as nails and snide. I'm made up!

Amazing from Fyds.

“We had various lists from journos, those referred to as ITKs, fans throwing names about like confetti...not a one got a sniff of Fabinho. I said last summer we'd had a look at him and Monaco were not selling. Didn't see this coming. Expect more 'WTF' signings, ignore the 'voices'.”

Reminds me of Didi watching that clip. Lanky, keeps the ball moving forward and the occasional drive forward.

Didi was the player I was thinking of watching that clip!

I also thought he looked a bit s***. So hopefully this post looks absolutely absurd soon.

Amazing from Fyds.

“We had various lists from journos, those referred to as ITKs, fans throwing names about like confetti...not a one got a sniff of Fabinho. I said last summer we'd had a look at him and Monaco were not selling. Didn't see this coming. Expect more 'WTF' signings, ignore the 'voices'.”

Haha!

*taps nose

Edited by Cobs