Sign in to follow this  
Swan Red

Red Paul Get well soon thread

Just spoken with Paul. It's been and will be a long haul but clearly he's getting there. He reckons another 3 weeks or so and he could finally be leaving the clinic and receive treatment at home. He is still buzzing about Madrid.

I cannot express strongly enough how much good it does him when people to just call him up for a 10 minute chat. It's probably easier for me as most of my conversations are 80% one way anyway but whilst Paul still has a problem expressing himself fully at times he's moved on a million miles since last year and he needs all the support and help he can get. Ring him....

That's just made me realise Murph that it is probably about a year since you and me went to see him - it's flown by but for him it must have been excruciating.

That's just made me realise Murph that it is probably about a year since you and me went to see him - it's flown by but for him it must have been excruciating.

It's amazing J, it was the night of the Roma game when we first got the news, I reckon it was July you came down and we went to Poole hospital. Please call him if you can mate, Sutty went to see him a couple of weeks ago, it all counts.