By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Red Paul Get well soon thread

Swan Red

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lifetime Mortgages or as you will know them, Reverse Mortgages aka Equity Release. Our fees undercut the nationals by 80% and it's not on the corner it's in a shopping precinct  :thumbs:

Oh man. That’s one of the biggest rackets out there. You have to single out the old, feeble people and then pinch their equity.

I’m proud of you mate .

Oh man. That’s one of the biggest rackets out there. You have to single out the old, feeble people and then pinch their equity.

I’m proud of you mate .

The beauty of it is - the state of Muprh the old dears never see him coming

I've only just seen the Cobs, NYR Bantz, Morecambe and Wise live on (what a pair of c*nts)  :rolleyes:

Anyway, good news. Paul is being moved to a rehab unit in Horsham, Surrey, he is clearly continuing to progress. alas my only updates will be via his family from now, but if any of you are in that part of the world I'll be happy to help with a visit.

Case. This means our meet is off mate, a real shame.

Thanks Murph, I got your message - maybe in the future sometime.   I'm glad Paul is going to a unit that'll accelerate his progress.  I'm likely to be back down South next Spring once more to visit any family I don't kill this weekend, so assuming Paul is back up and running then, I'll try and pop over then if that's ok.  If he goes to Horsham THAT weekend too, then I get the fricking message.

I had a little snooze earlier and Paul cropped up in my dream. I walked past the door of a room where he was talking about investments. I was too shy to knock on the door and go in.

he was recommending a 30 cent crypto that's set to rocket!

and another one worth 18 cents

I've only just seen the Cobs, NYR Bantz, Morecambe and Wise live on (what a pair of c*nts) :rolleyes:

Anyway, good news. Paul is being moved to a rehab unit in Horsham, Surrey, he is clearly continuing to progress. alas my only updates will be via his family from now, but if any of you are in that part of the world I'll be happy to help with a visit.

Horsham is in Sussex. I know that cos I live there. Which one/whereabouts & when? I’ll pop in and see the old scrote!

Horsham is in Sussex. I know that cos I live there. Which one/whereabouts & when? I’ll pop in and see the old scrote!

Horsham is a market town on the upper reaches of the River Arun on the fringe of ... It was once part of the county of Surrey in 1758 until a change in boundaries through the parliament act in 1867.

Murph still thinks of it from his childhood.

Sorry. Can't break a promise.

Joking of course Cobbsy He's moving next week to Kerwin Court in Horsham.

Horsham is a market town on the upper reaches of the River Arun on the fringe of ... It was once part of the county of Surrey in 1758 until a change in boundaries through the parliament act in 1867.

Murph still thinks of it from his childhood.

Just because a Tory Berger gets the Town crier to announce a change doesn't make it fact.

Paul's daughter Ellie just went live with this on his Facebook page. Astonishing the amount of YNWA people who didn't know. so clearly don't come on here very often.

The list includes Figaro, John Shar, London Liverpool Fan and RA Softlad

Paul's daughter Ellie just went live with this on his Facebook page. Astonishing the amount of YNWA people who didn't know. so clearly don't come on here very often.

The list includes Figaro, John Shar, London Liverpool Fan and RA Softlad

yeah but had Paul banned them !!

• 2 weeks later...