• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I do remember that. It was because I couldn’t figure out how to long in on different computers.

Maybe I’ve always been a few sandwiches short of a picnic...

Here’s another. The flame on top of the Arc de Triomphr has only been extinguished once (I’m not sure I believe that, but still...). Mexican footie fans got up there and pissed in it after the 1998 WC final.

Well, I do remember that. It was because I couldn’t figure out how to long in on different computers.

Maybe I’ve always been a few sandwiches short of a picnic...

Here’s another. The flame on top of the Arc de Triomphr has only been extinguished once (I’m not sure I believe that, but still...). Mexican footie fans got up there and pissed in it after the 1998 WC final.

I looked this up, apparently it’s been extinguished another time, more recent to the one you mention. The other time was an Australian who tried to cook sausages on the flame.

On a multi-day booze-up are we DU?

Lukic was born in Chesterfield[1] to Yugoslavian parents;[5] an urban legend states that Lukic's mother survived the Munich air disaster while pregnant with him; this is patently false as the crash happened in February 1958, nearly three years before Lukic's birth. There was a Mrs Lukić on board the plane, who did survive (along with her young daughter) after being saved by Manchester United goalkeeper Harry Gregg.[5][6]
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...