Jump to content

Welcome VvD


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 9 year old has taken this very badly. Will only refer to Pickford as 'Dickford' and thinks he should be made to have a boxing match with Virge where 'he won't be able to get near him with his teeny

Ahem, It’s FNB now. 

These are puns not double entendres. If you want a double entendre, I'll happily give you one.  

Posted Images

Just now, Leo No.8 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if all of these international reports are based on that earlier tweet - honestly. I don’t think they’ll know what he’s done yet.

that's what I think - he had about 343 followers yet claimed affiliation to The Athletic. It went like wildfire

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Leo No.8 said:

It wouldn’t surprise me if all of these international reports are based on that earlier tweet - honestly. I don’t think they’ll know what he’s done yet.

Agreed.

That's not to say he won't be out for 8 months but I will wait until someone who is likely to know reports it.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Gerrardrules said:

too many reports now from all sides

They are just repeating the same message. 
f*** me pickford is an absolute massive bellend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

We always dismiss the bad news that starts on twitter and believe the good news. It’s starting to sound like someone knows it’s his ACL and they’re all guessing. No idea if there’s degrees of ACL severity.

Absolutely horrific if it’s true. Season changing potentially. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Swipe said:

We always dismiss the bad news that starts on twitter and believe the good news. It’s starting to sound like someone knows it’s his ACL and they’re all guessing. No idea if there’s degrees of ACL severity.

Absolutely horrific if it’s true. Season changing potentially. 

I'd worry even if someone who tweeted the Alisson stuff said it. But it's literally just one tweet from what you said is a fake account so far isn't it? Bein could have gone from that and then the others from them.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, psl said:

I'd worry even if someone who tweeted the Alisson stuff said it. But it's literally just one tweet from what you said is a fake account so far isn't it? Bein could have gone from that and then the others from them.

Hope so. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Earl Hafler said:

With Adrian in goal and Gomez in this form? 

 

Alisson isn't out for 8 months and Gomez isn't useless. Neither is Fabinho or Matip.

And we still have Trent, Robbo, Hendo, Thiago, Mane and Salah. Most teams will struggle to beat that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

That’s his season finished if true. Gomez and Matip can’t be relied on, so Fabinho, plus which ever of those two is fit. Plus Fabinho has only played there alongside VanDijk

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...