Welcome VvD

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My 9 year old has taken this very badly. Will only refer to Pickford as 'Dickford' and thinks he should be made to have a boxing match with Virge where 'he won't be able to get near him with his teeny

Ahem, It’s FNB now. 

These are puns not double entendres. If you want a double entendre, I'll happily give you one.  

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, Barnesy_10 said:

I do think there is something wrong with Pickford mentally... Have said it before... His erratic behaviour at times is properly strange both on and off the ball. 

Agree. I've mentioned it a few times about his rage, slapping his body with his arms, kicking the posts regularly. Blue mist. 

16 minutes ago, Boca said:

Thread here on the reasoning behind VAR decisions on Saturday-

It's b******s though isn't it.  It's acknowledged that the point the ball leaves the boot can't be measured accurately but then they're making measurements down to the millimetre at the offside line from a subjectively determined point on a player's upper arm.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Redwire said:

It's b******s though isn't it.  It's acknowledged that the point the ball leaves the boot can't be measured accurately but then they're making measurements down to the millimetre at the offside line from a subjectively determined point on a player's upper arm.

But that's okay cos it's the same for everyone. 

Yeah. Everyone has a VAR that clearly doesn't follow the protocols and has history of giving us **** all. 

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Jesus f***ing christ.

FFS Swipe. Stop twitching the curtains and go and make yourself a nice cup of tea.

1 hour ago, Swipe said:

Well, that doesn't quite sound as good. Something is clearly up.

Aghhhhh, it's real.

• Haha 1
57 minutes ago, Hassony said:

Something is wrong with football when Martial gets a three games ban for touching someone's chin, and Pickford gets nothing for possibly ending another player's career

If only he'd spat at him. The we'd have seen swift justice meted out and press vilification.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Cobs said:

just been confirmed no action to be taken on Pickford

- reasoning - VAR deemed it not worthy of a :redcard: so FA can't do anything.

Am not overly fussed about Pickford serving a ban. The form he's in making him play is a better punishment but that's a ludicrous outcome.

ban him - makes no difference to us.

Hopefully refs are watching him more closely now

5 minutes ago, Hightown Phil said:

Robertson’s snide line about them having been better than when they were a bottom half side has made me want him promoted above everyone else. 

Robertson definitely has the get in the referee's face thing Henderson does. Gini seems a bit mild for that necessary thing.

Terrible analogy by klopp that 

First of all VVD did nothing wrong so why is he in jail? And does that mean we're going to be faithful to him and buy anyone else? And why is she a good wife for staying and waiting, does he even deserve that? 

Just now, Hassony said:

Terrible analogy by klopp that 

First of all VVD did nothing wrong so why is he in jail? And does that mean we're going to be faithful to him and buy anyone else? And why is she a good wife for staying and waiting, does he even deserve that? 

It’s a bit weird and wrong. He’s said it before for someone else too. I can’t remember who though.