By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans. By fans, for fans.

Welcome VvD

RP

2 minutes ago, Dan said:

Didn't he claim Van Dijk had become a bit too arrogant a few weeks back?

And Alisson was like having mignolet back.

Called our high line a calculated risk that works in the LC game against arsenal, then ripped the idea of it to shreds after villa. 

He’s AOTS. 

Edited by Swipe
  • Like 1

If Firmino is off form - we could blood someone in a back 3 like Tierney at Arsenal. Nico on the right or Tsimikas on the left (or Milner or Robertson)

Keep the full backs high so Mané/Salah can play further inside. 

If one of Gomez/Matip gets injured, we might have to look at that time he played Can & Wijnaldum either side of Lovren away at Brighton 3 years ago.

Alisson

Gomez Matip Robertson

Henderson Thiago

TAA [Wijnaldum/Jones] Jota

Salah Mane

3 minutes ago, Dan said:

Right. Trent and Alisson arrogant as well?

Alisson was just s***e against Leeds. He didn't give the ball to their player to score by doing an outside of the boot clearance when it was easy to clear it. The Arsenal one last season was a bit arrogant, or probably more lazy/unfocused cos the league was over.

Can’t believe how many on here thrown in the towel already. get a grip. 

he’ll be fine - he’s an athlete in peak condition and will be back. Likely end of season a bit and properly next season

in the meantime we’ll do what we do. Manage. We can’t do anything until jan, by which time klopp will have found a solution that’ll see us still favourites for the title. If not, he’ll buy someone. 

in the meantime, if we need to win games 5-3 we will. Change formation? Fine. 

can’t expect the players to be mentality monsters and then the fans give up.

we will still win it. We are still Liverpool. 

• Like 2

Even if he comes back 75% the player he is now, hopefully come back 100%, he'll still be the best CB in the league.

Until the transfer window, it'll have to be two of Gomez, Matip and Fabinho. Christ, Gini and Hendo have played CB in the past, against s***e granted.

Think we have enough midfield cover to let Fab cover.

4 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

I think I read they had worries that Chamberlain would never play again. It was that bad they kept it from the other players til after Kiev.

Yeah saw few lads chatting about it on twitter earlier. His was absolutely ripped to bits apparently. Could tell it the way he held his leg when it happened. That kind of shocked reaction. Lucas had it too. People were saying about how he got up but i remember when it happened he did that sort of “oh f*** what’s happened” thing immediately. Horrible to see. 

Edited by Swipe

7 minutes ago, PaulMcC186 said:

I think I read they had worries that Chamberlain would never play again. It was that bad they kept it from the other players til after Kiev.

TBF - AOC is still a mile below where he was then, and the bigger problem is you can then have different injuries later that ultimately that spark out of the healing for this. Then again, some players come back & are ok & the year off possibly elongates their career. 

5 minutes ago, Rory Fitzgerald said:

I got the same one but it’s his right leg that was injured and that pic shows a banjaxed left leg. 

He might have taken the pic via his mirrored ceiling... 

Let's be honest if we looked like him we'd have mirrors on every possible surface in our gaffs

• Haha 1